UOMoons

JGreen

Jul 16, 2019

You can sign up on our simple to use website or just join the shard. It has been in testing for about 6 months, I think I am ready for it to be open to the public as my self and my team have been working hard at getting it ready.

The shard is Up-to-date UO with custom twists to the game play, Biggest challenge we had was making sure it was well balanced and fun. You can find a list of Features on website and other information about the shard.

Little on the shard services
Shard is paid up for 2 years and, I can always go back and do hardware upgrades if needed.

IP : 216.117.143.128
Port : 2593

EC Latest Client Works.
Latest 2D Client works.

Razor crashes a lot with newer 2d client. so I recommend getting enhanced razor as it is more up to date.

Have fun and welcome to UO Moons, World without Limits, Adventure Beyond the Stars.

Last edited:

JGreen

Jul 16, 2019
You will get that because my SSL isnt added yet waiting for my host service to add it. You have to order those from your server host. I promise its a safe website if you click proceed you will get the website. Hoping by the end of the week they have my SSL added

Reactions: Exale

JGreen

Jul 16, 2019
My Host told my SSL should be ready by the end of tomorrow work. I have a bot installed to remove spam if spotted I scripted my self.

JGreen

Jul 16, 2019
Update to Server
We removed insurance system as I and others felt it ruins the game-play and makes the player economy pointless, if every one just keeps there stuff no one needs to buy things.
Patched up to the latest UO Client
Added More Quests to towns
Added game play gold rewards every 30 mins logged on gives 10 gold.
Fall Quests, Halloween Quests
Region Entry Gump that tells you how many players our in that region. Can be shut off by a command.

So come check us out we striving for a good time and players of all ages are welcome.

kriavj

Oct 4, 2017
nwa.longislandgames.club
Shard Name
New World of Archon
hi you removed insurance but not blessed mark? In the usa there was a thing called COPPA. People still make it a point to say 13 and older. just as a precaution.

JGreen

Jul 16, 2019
Blessed mark you mean young status? Also removing item insurance has nothing to do with COPPA its a ingame feature

JGreen

Jul 16, 2019
Well blessed items are still ingame just have to find them they are far and rare, and blessed items is a reward to have. Item Insurance was just horriable. I it think unblanaced the economy because if you die you still had your stuff. I wanted to make it if you die well you either get it back or it decays or another player gets it.

For the age website has a age check of 13 or older to sign up. It just sounded good.