UOP Support

Diego

Apr 1, 2016
I'm sorry, I don't know if this is the right place to write.. but I recently switched to the latest High Seas client (7.0.55.4) and I'm trying to convert all my custom graphics from the previous 6.0.1.10 client to this new UOP format with UOfiddler and LegacyMUL converter.

The replacing seems to be correct because if I upgrade the old graphics (items, gumps, etc..) with UOfiddler, save/convert them back as UOP inside my UO folder overwriting the original ones and reopen UOfiddler, I see the edited graphics and not the original anymore.

The strange thing is that if I launch the client (decrypted) I see the original item, gumps graphic... but I've overwritten the original files! How can I see the original graphic in game, but the edited graphics in UOfiddler?

Last edited:

Burner

Mar 24, 2013
Shard Name
Akara Essex
I'm sorry, I don't know if this is the right place to write.. but I recently switched to the latest High Seas client (7.0.55.4) and I'm trying to convert all my custom graphics from the previous 6.0.10 client to this new UOP format with UOfiddler and LegacyMUL converter.

The replacing seems to be correct because if I upgrade the old graphics (items, gumps, etc..) with UOfiddler, save/convert them back as UOP inside my UO folder overwriting the original ones and reopen UOfiddler, I see the edited graphics and not the original anymore.

The strange thing is that if I launch the client (decrypted) I see the original item, gumps graphic... but I've overwritten the original files! How can I see the original graphic in game, but the edited graphics in UOfiddler?
Just to verify, did you repack the files back to uop when you finished? You may need to delete or rename the original uop first

Diego

Apr 1, 2016
Just to verify, did you repack the files back to uop when you finished? You may need to delete or rename the original uop first
Hi Burner, thanks for your reply.
Yes, I correctly repacked the muls into UOPs and overwritten the original ones with the new ones so I didn't imagine why I still saw the original ones, maybe the client uses a sort of cache.. mah..

I managed to solve this issue right now, simply starting the client with "run as administrator".. maybe the client needs administrative rights to completely overwrite cache or side-files using the new UOPs??