Cass Winterhaven submitted a new resource:

Update and Revision of Toy Craft System - Drag and Drop replacement for Older Toy Crafting

I crafted and tested on my shard, and after 8 hours I finally got a updated and revised version of this neat little script. I will try to upload some pics of the craftables. I did forget however to change the horrible Hue found throughout the resources. :p A big Thankyou to all who helped create it to start with. See text info in download for some of responsible parties, if there is no header in script I have no clue who to thank. I am new to this so please forgive me if I don't get posting correct.

Read more about this resource...

Demented, Its just a simple system, I overhauled some last night, If you wish to expand on it or have ideals for it, I hand it off to you, Please revise and make improvements you wish. I really need to work on getting my shard not crashing when I do target and kill with any animals on shard. My Pet system is outta whack and I'm trying to figure out how to run in debug and post so I can get some help. But your more than welcome to advance it. Good luck and post if you revise so I can see! :)

bout only thing I'd add some the other Monsters to it from TOLotherwise maybe good to put it github.for other to pick up.. to run in debug mode just make a shortcut to the ServUO.exe and add "-debug" to it

Back