Cass Winterhaven submitted a new resource:

Updated and revision of Taxidermy Craft - Add New Art to taxidermy Craft and added DefTaxidermy

Added some of the new craftables to a Def Taxidermy I Modified from DefToycrafting. Created Items needed to craft. Drag and Drop into Custom files.
I changed my Object.xml in data folder.. I changed all of the old taxidermy stuff to say Trophy. Not sure if you need to do that, I didn't compile until I thought I had it all together to minimize errors!

Did a test run on a couple here and there and No problems so far!
I hope it works for you all, some of the Mobiles look sweet hanging on...

Read more about this resource...

I'm missing Crushed Velvet and Copper Nails for some reason. Is this me not updating from the Repo or did you forget them?

Thank you Since I already have a working Toy System. I pulled Copper Nails and Crushed Velvet out of your Toy system and coded them into my Tinkering and Tailoring skills and I'm using this trophy crafting system as a reward for Carpenters that make it to GM. Like Stone Crafting or Sand Mining for Miners.

If you're ever interested I started coding the Hunting Permits they work but they are just an advanced Taxidermy Kit at the moment.

Thanks Ill keep it in mind, I'm trying to add to the painting system by making canvas craftable from the weaver. But I'm thinking Of using Flax to make Linen adding Gesso and Varnish from animal fat. I also read that there where large Convex wooden shields called Pavise. Canvas is applied to shield than Gesso was added and then layer of transparent varnish. The Gesso can be made from Gypsum which I have added to mining. I do Need to add more paintings but I'm trying to learn how to add new wearables and Artwork. Got it to fiddler but it saved not sure where it went.. Going back through some old posts as I Know I read a post that stated you had to do something else if your client was patched up past 7.0.23 I think. Trying to invoke more uses for what I have added to shard so crafting is a little more rounded and more skills are in use.. Thinking of forensics for extracting animal fat, and cooking for making the gesso,varnish and rendering of animal fat.

Thanks Ill keep it in mind, I'm trying to add to the painting system by making canvas craftable from the weaver. But I'm thinking Of using Flax to make Linen adding Gesso and Varnish from animal fat. I also read that there where large Convex wooden shields called Pavise. Canvas is applied to shield than Gesso was added and then layer of transparent varnish. The Gesso can be made from Gypsum which I have added to mining. I do Need to add more paintings but I'm trying to learn how to add new wearables and Artwork. Got it to fiddler but it saved not sure where it went.. Going back through some old posts as I Know I read a post that stated you had to do something else if your client was patched up past 7.0.23 I think. Trying to invoke more uses for what I have added to shard so crafting is a little more rounded and more skills are in use.. Thinking of forensics for extracting animal fat, and cooking for making the gesso,varnish and rendering of animal fat.

This all sounds amazing! I'm constantly trying to encourge people to use crafting skills so I understand. Definitely keeping an eye out for this rather it's problems arising you need help with or a release =)

Got this error:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ServUO - [https://www.servuo.com] Version 0.5, Build 6396.27340
Core: Optimizing for 8 64-bit processors
RandomImpl: CSPRandom (Software)
Core: Loading config...
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 1 errors, 0 warnings
Errors:
+ Customs/[ServUO.com]-Taxidermy/Taxidermy/DefTaxidermy.cs:
CS0116: Line 3: A namespace cannot directly contain members such as fields or methods
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.
[doublepost=1502792330][/doublepost]Nevermind There are dashes in the deftaxidermy.cs that need to be commented out

If there's any one who missed it, the deftaxidermy file the allosaurus east and south are different, one has feathers and other has dino scales, it's an easy fix but just pointing it out.

Back