Punkte submitted a new resource:

Updated Champ Spawns w/ Advance + Bonus Skulls - Finally fixed champ spawns not allowing an advancement and not spawning bonus skulls on challenge

I've always wondered why stock RunUO or ServUO never included a accurate champ spawn system.

On OSI, champ spawns used to give a random 2-4 skulls when you started them (with Knight of Valor)

You were also allowed to advance the spawn one time.

Well, I finally took it upon myself to create it.
So I share it will all of you.

Requirements:
1. Either download my Valor.cs copy or manually change it from below
2. You will need to make edits to your ChampionSpawn.cs
3. I'm not going to tell you...

Read more about this resource...

Where did you find this Info on Advanced Skull Champion with Knight of Valor ??

Can you tell me some Site Plz

Where did you find this Info on Advanced Skull Champion with Knight of Valor ??

Can you tell me some Site Plz

Sure. Check the Valor section stratics here - http://uo.stratics.com/content/virtues/valor_archive.shtml

Here's a quote from the section. Mind you, my fix doesn't use the exact method, but still allows for advancement. You can easily tweak that in the script.

If you are a Seeker of Valor, or higher, you will be able to advance a champion spawn shrine--the more advanced the spawn, the greater the required Valor title. The first levels will require no title, while higher levels will require Seeker, Follower, or Knight titles before you can even attempt a Valorous Challenge. Advancing a champion spawn level will cost you a portion of your Valor based on the current level of the champion spawn. The higher the current level, the more Valor it will take to affect the spawn.

A champion spawn will only accept one such Virtuous Challenge per session. Only one person may affect a given champion spawn session, and only once during that session. Once a champion spawn�s level has been increased by a player, no one else can increase its level until the spawn has been completely defeated and has restarted.

I had talked to the guys I previously played UO with, they are confident that you did NOT need to be a Knight of Valor to challenge a spawn.
They all agreed and it was pretty unanimous that starting a spawn with a full Knight of Valor automatically advanced the spawn to 4 red candles.
Then consumed a large portion of your valor leaving you with Seeker of Valor.

You had to have been a follower or higher to actually activate the spawn, but activating it being a follower only gave 2 skulls.

Regardless, the current system is never how it was on OSI. Not sure if that was intended or not.

It also seems like the advancing of the altar is actually in the scripts, however it just doesn't work..
The game calls the advancement section sometimes and not the original knight of valor one.

Hmm, so as a Knight of Valor (20,000 Valor), it wouldn't let me advance the spawn and it said I had to be a Follower. Lowering my Valor down to 18,000 (making me a Follower) I was able to advance the champ.

Hmm, so as a Knight of Valor (20,000 Valor), it wouldn't let me advance the spawn and it said I had to be a Follower. Lowering my Valor down to 18,000 (making me a Follower) I was able to advance the champ.
Aye, I have an error in there.

Soon as I get a little free time, I'll get it fixed and re-post it.

Also Actarus. I'm not 100% positive on if it was 4 for knight and 2 for follower. I do know 100% that you started with more than 0 for starting a champ spawn. I am not sure how it is currently on OSI. But I know for a fact and from killing thousands of champ spawns during my glory days, that you definitely started with more than 0 candles.

@line 67 I changed to this

if (vl >= VirtueLevel.Follower)

Hmm, so as a Knight of Valor (20,000 Valor)
Knight of Valor is 25000 not 20000

I like this, after some testing as a Knight of Valor I was able to start a spawn with as many as 4 red candles and then still can advance the altar after (I then had 5 red candles).
This gives the Knight title some prowess. Benefit for smaller populated shards as well.

Back