Absolutely Love this Rooster, This is amazing how long did it take for you to draw this out, you done a fantastic job as always.
Hard to say because I started on it sometime in late 2021-early 2022 . Then worked on and off for the remainder of that time. In total probably atleast a month or so. Was a passion project that I kept working on between commissions. Super happy with how it all turned out and that @Drilikath was awesome enough to help me get a system coded to see the vision come together! I’ve worked on some alternate stargate rings more recently. The ones that come out the ground/ceiling horizontally. Hopefully when I can find the time will be able to release that system as well to work in tandem with this one. They would work more like a personal teleporter. I’m interested to see how people end up using the systems. Making their own tweaks etc. Anyway i appreciate the kind words!<3

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words @RedRooster. Was a pleasure for sure. I as well look forward to see what everyone does. Will be available soon to talk on the ring teleporters. Message me in discord soon.

Hi @RedRooster , first... congrats. This is amazing. When was a kid, this tv show was my favorite. Very nostalgic to see this.

I have a question: this available for download and public use? I do not see how to download this resource. Thanks.

Back