Updates upcoming

Anonymous

Citizen
Since no one is updating I figured I'd publish an update come Sunday.

We haven't been ignoring this project, I had a lot of work saved in my mail system on craftuo that I can no longer access and am rather miffed about that.

I have a few bugfixes, gargoyle item fixes, among other things.

Look forward to it, although its not a MASSIVE update it will be more to get the ball rolling again.

Thank you for your patience on this matter, and I hope you enjoy the update. :3

clark71822

Citizen
Good to know the project hasn't been abandoned. I know it's tough to get things updated when personal stuff takes up most of your time. Wonder what's taking Khaybel so long to get CraftUO back up...noticed it hasn't been up in over a month.

Sent from my LGL75C using Tapatalk 2

m309

Administrator
ServUO Developer
Judging solely on Khaybel's past endeavors, I wouldn't expect CraftUO to ever come back up. If it does, it'll either be wiped or completely reformatted.

Glad ServUO hasn't died.

GameSage

Citizen
Thank you for the update! Totally understandable that life can get busy and some projects need to be shoved aside at times. But it's definitely nice to get the reassurance that this project has not been forgotten.

Anonymous

Citizen
Actually CraftUO came up today, and its back in working order with the entire list of goods that was there before it was switched over.
Hell I may be able to get in more changes and updates than I originally planned to do, this will be fun.

As for my absence I apologize, been spending the time pulling double shifts at work and wondering where the hell everyone was at.
I guess if I want to see where they are at I better let them know where I'm at eh?

Thank you for your long patience, I want to see more of the other dev's hop in and say the same as me, but alas maybe they were tied down with more than work and marriage things to fix. *laughs*

Kalamus

Citizen
Actually CraftUO came up today, and its back in working order with the entire list of goods that was there before it was switched over.
Hell I may be able to get in more changes and updates than I originally planned to do, this will be fun.

As for my absence I apologize, been spending the time pulling double shifts at work and wondering where the hell everyone was at.
I guess if I want to see where they are at I better let them know where I'm at eh?

Thank you for your long patience, I want to see more of the other dev's hop in and say the same as me, but alas maybe they were tied down with more than work and marriage things to fix. *laughs*

*Stretches* How long was I asleep for? :p

I'm still around and still pop in here an there. Haven't seen much going on in awhile.

Attachments

• ai22.photobucket.com_albums_b347_Praxiiz_propspage.png
    ai22.photobucket.com_albums_b347_Praxiiz_propspage.png
    127.3 KB · Views: 4
  • ai22.photobucket.com_albums_b347_Praxiiz_zorder_1.png
    ai22.photobucket.com_albums_b347_Praxiiz_zorder_1.png
    87.6 KB · Views: 4
  • ai22.photobucket.com_albums_b347_Praxiiz_ingamegump.png
    ai22.photobucket.com_albums_b347_Praxiiz_ingamegump.png
    33.6 KB · Views: 3
  • ai22.photobucket.com_albums_b347_Praxiiz_compendium.png
    ai22.photobucket.com_albums_b347_Praxiiz_compendium.png