Okay, I am at a loss on this one:
I have an item that creates a two-player game, which has properties like other items (itemID, hue, etc, and also Game and TeamID), but when you double-click the item, it opens a gump with very specific properties for that item. As far as I can tell...there is no other way to get this gump to appear, other than by double clicking on the item in-game. I've tried treating these properties as sub-properties, like weapon attributes, but that doesn't work either, as there is no "sub-menu" to get to these specific properties on the item.

So, how can I get an Xmlspawner to "act like a staff member" and double click the item to open the gump to set the specific properties?

EDIT: Unable to resolve this because Xmlspawner cannot set the properties in question. They must be set in-game via the gump only.

I'm confused as to why the properties can only be accessed through the gump? They can't be set directly on the item?

@Ravenwolfe I'll pm you the files if you like. Maybe you can help figure something out?
I was considering adding it to the item, like weapons having attributes, but it seems the system won't work that way, without a total rewrite anyway. I'd post it here, but as far as I know, it's not been released publicly, so I can't say for sure if I could post it or not lol

Back