So, I've been off the radar in a fairly major way this past year. Living in a tumbledown wreck of a house with few facilities whilst breaking my back as a Landscape Gardener. Breaking my shoulder, neck, and several ribs, I then moved onto an ex's house boat with even less facilities (No power, limited water, reliant on a few hours of charging my phone in the car to keep in contact with the world.

One of things I ended up doing, mainly for entertainment of myself & twitter retrogaming pals was do parody covers of the entire Ultima series. They are quite bonkers, to be fair. Every one involving a cheese theme & later a Banana, & a cracker (Called Lord Crackerthorn. lol )

Anyway, they proved to be quite popular, even Dominus of Exult & Utlima Dragons really start to dig them in a major way & I was encouraged to make t-shirts of them. Cups, stickers & mugs too, but I'm not quite ready to jump into unknown finances being what they are.

I thought you might get a kick out of the Ultima Online T-shirt, though. Even Lord British himself has kindly accepted to wear it. One is winging it's way to Portalarium once I've made sure the Printing company have produced an acceptable product. :D

Utlima Onion.PNG

They're for sale in my online store, too, if anyone' interested. (Although, I know the prices are somewhat high - near impossible to get print for less than £15, sadly. Plus, there's postage too, I have to quality check all of the items before sending them. :( )

Back