ServUO Developer
Oct 16, 2014
trueuo.com
Shard Name
Heritage
Donate
Donate money to this user
Actually it is more than that now.

No other houses show on customize and each level you go too messes up other levels. Please see the above link for a bunch of pictures.

Tasanar

ServUO Developer
Oct 16, 2014
trueuo.com
Shard Name
Heritage
Donate
To replicate these issues you must have the newest UO client installed. (Just updated on Friday night)

Tasanar

ServUO Developer
Oct 16, 2014
trueuo.com
Shard Name
Heritage
Donate
I am also getting about 10 or so complaints a day about crashing a lot since we updated to newest client.

Did UO change around the packets to get ready for the new castle designs?

Tasanar

ServUO Developer
Oct 16, 2014
trueuo.com
Shard Name
Heritage
Donate
Anyone have any ideas on this one? Why do all other houses disappear now when you customize?

It does not do that on real UO. On top of it roofs and stairs are almost impossible to work with. If you look at the above link it is not even the new stairs we are talking about. Something changed with the UO client and house customize.

Milva

Admin
Mar 3, 2013
Donate
I would think that would be a good thing :) you have so many houses close together with all the items in the house, so at times going into custom can make things go slow.

Tasanar

ServUO Developer
Oct 16, 2014
trueuo.com
Shard Name
Heritage
Donate
I knew items were removed, that was what we worked on but the actual other houses themselves? I didn't notice that until after the UO patch. Are we sure on that one? I couldn't find a commit relating to that.

Tasanar

ServUO Developer
Oct 16, 2014
trueuo.com
Shard Name
Heritage
Donate
UOs recent patch fixed all the issues. Marking this as Not A Bug and archiving it.