Status
Not open for further replies.
Ravenwolfe is correct, you need to update your ServUO core and compile a new exe.

The initial VNc repository commit was:
"Vita-Nex: Core 3.0 for RunUO 2.7 and ServUO 55"

I had anticipated that the current ServUO repository would have hit that publish milestone, but it basically means you need the latest 54 minimum.

Where do you get ServUO Pub 55? atm from The ServUO Repo link is Pub 54 which is what i am running atm ..from the looks on The Repo Link Pub 55 is only 80% complete

"I had anticipated that the current ServUO repository would have hit that publish milestone, but it basically means you need the latest 54 minimum."

There is no pub 55 yet, Vorpsire just thought there would be by now

Where do you get ServUO Pub 55? atm from The ServUO Repo link is Pub 54 which is what i am running atm ..from the looks on The Repo Link Pub 55 is only 80% complete

Publish 55 is a milestone, but there are weekly pushes that are necessary to keep up with, especially if they are changes in the core files. Compare your Serialization.cs to the one in the current build and I would be willing to bet you will find your fix there.

hi,

WebStat module is locked. Always gives the same statistics.

Can I solve without server restart?

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_15 Apr. 17 02.59.png
    ScreenHunter_15 Apr. 17 02.59.png
    18.1 KB · Views: 60
  • ScreenHunter_14 Apr. 17 02.59.png
    ScreenHunter_14 Apr. 17 02.59.png
    209.1 KB · Views: 75
Code:
Exception:
System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 216.218.207.vnc.98:80
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at VitaNex.Web.WebAPI.RequestUtility.AsyncRequestResult[T](IAsyncResult r)
   at System.Net.LazyAsyncResult.Complete(IntPtr userToken)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Net.ContextAwareResult.Complete(IntPtr userToken)
   at System.Net.LazyAsyncResult.ProtectedInvokeCallback(Object result, IntPtr userToken)
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.SetResponse(Exception E)
   at System.Net.ConnectionReturnResult.SetResponses(ConnectionReturnResult returnResult)
   at System.Net.Connection.CompleteConnectionWrapper(Object request, Object state)
   at System.Net.PooledStream.ConnectionCallback(Object owningObject, Exception e, Socket socket, IPAddress address)
   at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketCallback(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Net.LazyAsyncResult.ProtectedInvokeCallback(Object result, IntPtr userToken)
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.ConnectCallback()
   at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitOrTimerCallback.PerformWaitOrTimerCallback(Object state, Boolean timedOut)

Code:
A request to send or receive data was disallowed because the socket is not connected and (when sending on a datagram socket using a sendto call) no address was supplied
System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): A request to send or receive data was disallowed because the socket is not connected and (when sending on a datagram socket using a sendto call) no address was supplied
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Disconnect(Boolean reuseSocket)
   at VitaNex.Web.WebAPI.ListenerUtility.<ReleaseListener>b__34()
   at VitaNex.VitaNexCore.TryCatch(Action action, Action`1 handler)

Those errors can be safely ignored, sometimes this happens when a remote connection terminates during data transfer.

I'm not sure why your stats are not refreshing though, I haven't come across this issue before and no one else has reported it before.

I will investigate the code more thoroughly and update VNc with any fixes.

Only thing I noticed from the message there is the IP, xxx.xxx.xxx.vnc.98:80 // xxx since I am not sure if you want that IP to be public

Only thing I noticed from the message there is the IP, xxx.xxx.xxx.vnc.98:80 // xxx since I am not sure if you want that IP to be public

Good spot, I didn't see the weird IP.

I'm not sure why it has 'vnc' in there though, that IP is my webhost so it's fine to be public but it looks like my webhost DNS is responding with an abnormal IP format.

I assume these errors come from the UpdateService, which connects to http://core.vita-nex.com/svn/VERSION

again crash 216.218.207.98:80

Code:
Exception:
System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 216.218.207.98:80
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at VitaNex.Web.WebAPI.RequestUtility.AsyncRequestResult[T](IAsyncResult r) in e:\...\Scripts\VitaNex\Core\Services\WebAPI\WebAPI.cs:line 1093
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.SetResponse(Exception E)
   at System.Net.ConnectionReturnResult.SetResponses(ConnectionReturnResult returnResult)
   at System.Net.Connection.CompleteConnectionWrapper(Object request, Object state)
   at System.Net.PooledStream.ConnectionCallback(Object owningObject, Exception e, Socket socket, IPAddress address)
   at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketCallback(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.ConnectCallback()
   at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitOrTimerCallback.PerformWaitOrTimerCallback(Object state, Boolean timedOut)

Last edited:
I said they could be ignored. Turn Quiet mode on and you won't see it.

Please post help requests in the appropriate forum.

I went to test the donate system, I used my second paypal account and donated $1.00, the transaction completed per paypay however the transaction never made it back to the server. I thought I did configure everything the way it should have been, any suggestions? I suspect something with the Notify URL, is there something specific it should be set to?
[doublepost=1463226620][/doublepost]Forget what I stated.. After typing it out and reading it out loud I smacked myself... I re reviewed the config file in the VNC folder and realized I did goof up the notify url.. LOL..

In the [DonateAdmin UI, each option has a detailed description (if you click the details button) that should help you out a lot :)

Voxpire, is there a wiki or read me or something for this package? I've got it installed just fine but i'm unsure what does what and the main sites links to assembla are dead.

-Alch

The best I can offer right now is the README that comes with the project.

I'm terrible at documentation, sorry :(

Try [VNC in-game, you can access the CPanel from there.

It's a service, so it can't be disabled.

You can disable the WebStats module though, it's the only module that registers handlers with the service.

Also, if you go to the WebAPI service options, you can disable WebServer mode.
WebServer mode will serve files found in your /web directory like a traditional web server.

You can also change the port option to something more obscure.

[vnc mod disable "web stats"
[vnc srv "web api"

okay got a strange one here.... I have brand new Copy of servuo (downloaded today nov 7th) installed VNC and got these errors:

Code:
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 3 errors, 0 warnings
Errors:
+ Customs/New Systems/Vita-Nex Core 3.0.0.1/Extensions/Server/RegionExt.cs:
    CS0115: Line 231: 'Server.RegionExtUtility.PreviewRegion.AllowHarmful(Server
.Mobile, Server.Mobile)': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 376: 'Server.RegionExtUtility.PreviewRegion.OnCombatantChange(S
erver.Mobile, Server.Mobile, Server.Mobile)': no suitable method found to overri
de
    CS0115: Line 428: 'Server.RegionExtUtility.PreviewRegion.OnDidHarmful(Server
    CS0115: Line 482: 'Server.RegionExtUtility.PreviewRegion.OnGotHarmful(Server
+ Customs/New Systems/Vita-Nex Core 3.0.0.1/Items/Throwables/AtMobiles/Fun/Haun
tedMomento.cs:
    CS1715: Line 33: 'VitaNex.Items.HauntedMomentoEntity.Combatant': type must b
e 'Server.IDamageable' to match overridden member 'Server.Mobile.Combatant'
    CS0115: Line 246: 'VitaNex.Items.HauntedMomentoEntity.CheckAttack(Server.Mob
ile)': no suitable method found to override
+ Customs/New Systems/Vita-Nex Core 3.0.0.1/Modules/AutoPVP/Objects/Regions.cs:

CS0115: Line 66: 'VitaNex.Modules.AutoPvP.PvPRegion.AllowHarmful(Server.Mobi
le, Server.Mobile)': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 187: 'VitaNex.Modules.AutoPvP.PvPRegion.OnCombatantChange(Serve
r.Mobile, Server.Mobile, Server.Mobile)': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 239: 'VitaNex.Modules.AutoPvP.PvPRegion.OnDidHarmful(Server.Mob
ile, Server.Mobile)': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 299: 'VitaNex.Modules.AutoPvP.PvPRegion.OnGotHarmful(Server.Mob
ile, Server.Mobile)': no suitable method found to override
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

now i have a copy of Servuo i downloaded Oct 28th/2016 i installed VNC with no errors exact same codes other then a few updates to servuo and both clean fresh downloads every time, so kinda confused on this as i looked in the files and theres no actual refrence that i see for Server.Mobile in those lines where the errors apparently are... kinda confused on this please help :)

@Voxpire if you get a chance can you take a look at it for me i have narrowed some of down i found that it's something to do with the mobile call for mobile.server but in what respect to it i cannot figure that out not sure if it has to do with the mobile change to Idamagable in basecreature or not...

Last edited:
I have a fresh copy of ServUO that I just download, VNC 3.0.0.1, and getting these errors:

Code:
ServUO - [http://www.servuo.com] Version 0.5, Build 6156.5587
Publish 54
RandomImpl: CSPRandom (Software)
Core: Loading config...
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 2 errors, 15 warnings
Errors:
+ VNC 3.0.0.1/Modules/TrashCollection/Objects/Handlers/BaseTrashHandler.cs:
    CS1928: Line 315: 'Server.GenericReader' does not contain a definition for 'ReadList' and the best extension methodoverload 'Server.SerializeExtUtility.ReadList<TObj>(Server.GenericReader, System.Func<TObj>, System.Collections.Generic.List<TObj>)' has some invalid arguments
    CS1503: Line 315: Argument 2: cannot convert from 'method group' to 'System.Func<System.Type>'
    CS1928: Line 316: 'Server.GenericReader' does not contain a definition for 'ReadList' and the best extension methodoverload 'Server.SerializeExtUtility.ReadList<TObj>(Server.GenericReader, System.Func<TObj>, System.Collections.Generic.List<TObj>)' has some invalid arguments
    CS1503: Line 316: Argument 2: cannot convert from 'method group' to 'System.Func<System.Type>'
+ VNC 3.0.0.1/SuperGumps/Framework/DesktopGump.cs:
    CS1928: Line 267: 'System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable<int>' does not contain a definition for 'Select' and the best extension method overload 'System.Linq.Enumerable.Select<TSource,TResult>(System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable<TSource>, System.Func<TSource,TResult>)' has some invalid arguments
    CS1503: Line 267: Argument 2: cannot convert from 'method group' to 'System.Func<int,int>'

I have managed to make a bandaid patch myself but had to remove a module a service and comment some things out but was able to get it working, have not stress tested to see if it will break but i have a working version that ports into the code... Ty Though

@Voxpire Curious, I just finally got to installing this, and I am running into an issue, because my server is not online and local only, I crash everytime the software looks to check updates and such. Is it not possible to run this in an offline environemnt?

@Voxpire Curious, I just finally got to installing this, and I am running into an issue, because my server is not online and local only, I crash everytime the software looks to check updates and such. Is it not possible to run this in an offline environemnt?

Delete the entire Core/Services/Updates directory and you should be good to go.

[doublepost=1480089700][/doublepost]
Thank you last question:

It says in the VNC.CFG that I have to pull from your website for the API
Is there a way to locally pull the API?

No, you don't need to use the API.
The API was never finished and isn't used for anything, it will be deprecated in the next VNc release.

No, you don't need to use the API.
The API was never finished and isn't used for anything, it will be deprecated in the next VNc release.
Thank you, I like to make sure my server is self sustainable in case anyone drops off the planet :) So this was super helpful! That crash had me worried I couldn't use the system.

Clean Lastest Servuo SVN - Vita Nex Doesn't seem to compile. @Voxpire

List of Errors:
Errors:
+ VitaNex/Core/Extensions/Server/RegionExt.cs:
CS0115: Line 231: 'Server.RegionExtUtility.PreviewRegion.AllowHarmful(Server.Mobile, Server.Mobile)': no suitable method found to override
CS0115: Line 376: 'Server.RegionExtUtility.PreviewRegion.OnCombatantChange(Server.Mobile, Server.Mobile, Server.Mobile)': no suitable method found to override
CS0115: Line 428: 'Server.RegionExtUtility.PreviewRegion.OnDidHarmful(Server.Mobile, Server.Mobile)': no suitable method found to override
CS0115: Line 482: 'Server.RegionExtUtility.PreviewRegion.OnGotHarmful(Server.Mobile, Server.Mobile)': no suitable method found to override
+ VitaNex/Core/Items/Throwables/AtMobiles/Fun/HauntedMomento.cs:
CS1715: Line 33: 'VitaNex.Items.HauntedMomentoEntity.Combatant': type must be 'Server.IDamageable' to match overridden member 'Server.Mobile.Combatant'
CS0115: Line 246: 'VitaNex.Items.HauntedMomentoEntity.CheckAttack(Server.Mobile)': no suitable method found to override
+ VitaNex/Core/Modules/AutoPVP/Objects/Regions.cs:
CS0115: Line 66: 'VitaNex.Modules.AutoPvP.PvPRegion.AllowHarmful(Server.Mobile, Server.Mobile)': no suitable method found to override
CS0115: Line 187: 'VitaNex.Modules.AutoPvP.PvPRegion.OnCombatantChange(Server.Mobile, Server.Mobile, Server.Mobile)': no suitable method found to override
CS0115: Line 239: 'VitaNex.Modules.AutoPvP.PvPRegion.OnDidHarmful(Server.Mobile, Server.Mobile)': no suitable method found to override
CS0115: Line 299: 'VitaNex.Modules.AutoPvP.PvPRegion.OnGotHarmful(Server.Mobile, Server.Mobile)': no suitable method found to override

Not that I use the current SVN, but i did pull it and tried and can verify I got the same error. Using Current SVN and current vita download.

I know about the issues, I just don't have time to update VNc.

I think someone already packaged a working version in this thread though, which will do for now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ServUO - [http://www.servuo.com] Version 0.5, Build 6203.5672
Publish 54
Core: Optimizing for 8 64-bit processors
RandomImpl: CSPRandom (Software)
Core: Loading config...
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 3 errors, 1 warnings
Warnings:
+ Services/Revamped Dungeons/Covetous Void Spawn/Creatures/CovetousCreature.cs:
CS0108: Line 13: 'Server.Mobiles.CovetousCreature.Level' hides inherited member 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature.Level'. Use the new keyword if hiding was intended.
Errors:
+ Custom/Vita-Nex/Core-master/Extensions/Server/RegionExt.cs:
CS0115: Line 231: 'Server.RegionExtUtility.PreviewRegion.AllowHarmful(Server.Mobile, Server.Mobile)': no suitable method found to override
CS0115: Line 376: 'Server.RegionExtUtility.PreviewRegion.OnCombatantChange(Server.Mobile, Server.Mobile, Server.Mobile)': no suitable method found to override
CS0115: Line 428: 'Server.RegionExtUtility.PreviewRegion.OnDidHarmful(Server.Mobile, Server.Mobile)': no suitable method found to override
CS0115: Line 482: 'Server.RegionExtUtility.PreviewRegion.OnGotHarmful(Server.Mobile, Server.Mobile)': no suitable method found to override
+ Custom/Vita-Nex/Core-master/Items/Throwables/AtMobiles/Fun/HauntedMomento.cs:
CS1715: Line 33: 'VitaNex.Items.HauntedMomentoEntity.Combatant': type must be 'Server.IDamageable' to match overridden member 'Server.Mobile.Combatant'
CS0115: Line 246: 'VitaNex.Items.HauntedMomentoEntity.CheckAttack(Server.Mobile)': no suitable method found to override
+ Custom/Vita-Nex/Core-master/Modules/AutoPVP/Objects/Regions.cs:
CS0115: Line 66: 'VitaNex.Modules.AutoPvP.PvPRegion.AllowHarmful(Server.Mobile, Server.Mobile)': no suitable method found to override
CS0115: Line 187: 'VitaNex.Modules.AutoPvP.PvPRegion.OnCombatantChange(Server.Mobile, Server.Mobile, Server.Mobile)': no suitable method found to override
CS0115: Line 239: 'VitaNex.Modules.AutoPvP.PvPRegion.OnDidHarmful(Server.Mobile, Server.Mobile)': no suitable method found to override
CS0115: Line 299: 'VitaNex.Modules.AutoPvP.PvPRegion.OnGotHarmful(Server.Mobile, Server.Mobile)': no suitable method found to override

Was there a fix for this I tried them all same error.

Hello,
i am using servuo version 0.5

i just try vita-nex and i got thos errors :

Errors:
+ Misc/Coords.cs:
CS0101: Line 6: L'espace de noms 'Server' contient déjà une définition de 'C
oords'
+ Customs/Vita-Nex/Geography/Coords.cs:
CS0441: Line 30: 'Server.Coords' : une classe ne peut pas être à la fois sta
tic et sealed

can someone help plz

now i got 3 new errors :
change to files

Thank you for your replay and the files.

now i got 1 error :

Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 1 errors, 0 warnings
Errors:
+ customs/Vita-Nex(/Extensions/Ultima/ArtExt.cs:
CS0104: Line 195: 'Size' est une référence ambiguë entre 'System.Drawing.Siz
e' et 'Server.Items.Size'
CS0104: Line 207: 'Size' est une référence ambiguë entre 'System.Drawing.Siz
e' et 'Server.Items.Size'

change to

now i got errors in 3 files:

Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 3 errors, 0 warnings
Errors:
+ customs/Vita-Nex/Vita-Nex/Extensions/Server/RegionExt.cs:
CS0115: Line 231: 'Server.RegionExtUtility.PreviewRegion.AllowHarmful(Server.Mobile, Server.Mobile)' : aucune méthod
e appropriée n'a été trouvée pour la substitution
CS0115: Line 376: 'Server.RegionExtUtility.PreviewRegion.OnCombatantChange(Server.Mobile, Server.Mobile, Server.Mobi
le)' : aucune méthode appropriée n'a été trouvée pour la substitution
CS0115: Line 428: 'Server.RegionExtUtility.PreviewRegion.OnDidHarmful(Server.Mobile, Server.Mobile)' : aucune méthod
CS0115: Line 482: 'Server.RegionExtUtility.PreviewRegion.OnGotHarmful(Server.Mobile, Server.Mobile)' : aucune méthod
+ customs/Vita-Nex/Vita-Nex/Items/Throwables/AtMobiles/Fun/HauntedMomento.cs:
CS1715: Line 33: 'VitaNex.Items.HauntedMomentoEntity.Combatant' : le type doit être 'Server.IDamageable' pour corres
pondre au membre substitué 'Server.Mobile.Combatant'
CS0115: Line 246: 'VitaNex.Items.HauntedMomentoEntity.CheckAttack(Server.Mobile)' : aucune méthode appropriée n'a ét
é trouvée pour la substitution
+ customs/Vita-Nex/Vita-Nex/Modules/AutoPVP/Objects/Regions.cs:
CS0115: Line 66: 'VitaNex.Modules.AutoPvP.PvPRegion.AllowHarmful(Server.Mobile, Server.Mobile)' : aucune méthode app
ropriée n'a été trouvée pour la substitution
CS0115: Line 187: 'VitaNex.Modules.AutoPvP.PvPRegion.OnCombatantChange(Server.Mobile, Server.Mobile, Server.Mobile)'
: aucune méthode appropriée n'a été trouvée pour la substitution
CS0115: Line 239: 'VitaNex.Modules.AutoPvP.PvPRegion.OnDidHarmful(Server.Mobile, Server.Mobile)' : aucune méthode ap
propriée n'a été trouvée pour la substitution
CS0115: Line 299: 'VitaNex.Modules.AutoPvP.PvPRegion.OnGotHarmful(Server.Mobile, Server.Mobile)' : aucune méthode ap
propriée n'a été trouvée pour la substitution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back