Once I spawn in, I can freely move, but at some random point I am sent to blackness. I can no longer move, can't [tele out... If I do player stuck, it gets me out of the blackness and I can move again until I am sent back into the void. I am using the UOForever client to play on the latest ServUO, so I know that may have something to do with it, but it just seems so odd that it works just fine otherwise.

Honestly, you should address this question to UO Forever. Obviously, this is a map and statics error.
The fact that you cannot use the TELE command can have many causes. But, I think the basis of the error is the map and the statics. Which is a matter of a given shard.

Okay, thanks! Where can I just get the right UO client to match the latest ServUO? I can just do that instead of bothering with this UOF client.

Durus, but it's not about where to download the Client. UO Forever uses its Client version. I don't know where the mistake is. Why your client doesn't work with the map. But it may not be the cause of Client. But in the map. Really communicate with GM UO Forever. There's an answer. ServUO, or Sphere, or any other engine may have no effect on what you are experiencing.

I managed to get in. It's working fine. Being lazy and using UOF client was just dumb. Thanks for the help!

Back