I am Lord Oribron from the Pacific Shard. I began my Ultima Online journey in November of 1997. I am the guild master of Divine Intervention of Justice and the Blood Lotus Clan (WoW). DiJ ran on Pacific for nearly 12 years before I burnt out and was tired of all the new content; yes I am a purist who loathed Trammel. I opposed all who sought to murder and pillage in Felucca, against such as FL (Fallen Lords). It became an uphill battle as most fled for safety in Trammel but we stayed our ground to fight despite long drawn out house and lands battles.

I expanded out to WoW and Age of Conan. Although BLC in WoW had an average member count of over 500, Age of Conan was where we could fight like we once did in UO. Both however were short lived and after 5 years, retired the guilds and my guild master status.

I long for the glory days but know that it will never happen like that again. Thanks be to this site and all the hard working and devoted players of the MMORPG that started it all. Cheers to you and much love.

Lord Oribron

Hey Lord Oribron!

Be welcome!

Hope we can help you receive a modern glory day, with new experiences and new feelings!

Back