The Image below was taken from an area I accidentally teleported to when I entered the wrong number, and got shot to a facet, area, dungeon?; that I have never been to before that have these green minions. There is something very intriguing about this area, which for the life of me, cant figure out why its happening, or if its even meant to happen. This is a publish 54 server, so no clue as to whether or not this area even exists anymore. What is so intriguing about this area, is that unless your staff with invulnerability activated, any attempts at going anywhere near this place is instant death. I have tried this many a times, and each time, the same thing happens. You just simply drop dead where your standing. Nothing seems to attack from anywhere, not even this spawn. You just need to run near the general area, and die. Could only imagine the pages OSI got when this was introduced, of people freaking out because they died, paged a friend to come help, who did so and died coming near this place. Sort of like the old exploding chest at the bank joke where someone places a deadly trap that kills the looker, then others try looting the blue player who just died flagging them as criminal, then either getting guard wacked or attacked by other players. Wow, cant believe I remember that but cant figure how to get my gargoyle town back. Anyway, being as nothing has attacked, and just going near here is death, is/was this a bug or is some talisman needed to get near? Heck, 60k HP dropped to 0 with invulnerability off. 2018-12-18 (4).png

Back