Hello! I am working on creating LOT mobiles and other missing mobiles to give to everyone (so i can contribute for once incited of always asking for help lol.) But the sounds are off for some reason, example is im making the turkey right now I have the base sound set as 0x66B, which is a turkey sound in fiddler uo, but when i add the mobile in game it makes the sound of a cello... lol. Is there a certain way i need to add sound or need to modify the client files at all? Any help is appreciated so i dont have a cello turkey.

Best bet is to compare one from a default creature to that of Fiddler & see what that gives you. Example, Dog.cs has the sound at 0x85, but Fiddler has it at 0x86 while it has the Eagle.cs at 0x090 while the script says 0x2EE. All you can really do is check the sounds & hope for the best. Either that or crack the sounds file in the Client.

Last edited:
There is a sound command IIRC you put the sound as the argument. Also it seems the client renumbers them different from the file, skipping any missing entries from what I've been able to tell when comparing fiddler with the numbers in the client using the command. Hope that helps.

Back