Been trying to figure out why this happens. It was happening on my previous shard (we ran version 7.0.20.0) and even after doing a new clean install of ServUO just 2 days ago, I still get the same problem. (Running 7.0.55.4)

In a nutshell, if you use the XML Quest stone and create your own player made quest, if you check the 'Can See Reward' option, anytime someone clicks the jewel to open the bag and see the reward, the client crashes. Can anyone else verify that this happens for them? I haven't seen any topics online about it, so I'm guessing either nobody uses this feature or it is only happening to me.

You have to set CanSeeReward to false. It is a bug with the container that holds the rewards. You will also see that the weight of some bags turns negative (-10 Stones) when players remove things like gold from a reward bag.

Thanks, Tass23. Appreciate the response. I was able to find where to turn it false and remove those from the gumps. Just had to know what to look for. Thanks a mill!
[doublepost=1484173405][/doublepost]Figured I would keep going here to avoid creating a bunch of individual threads.

So, I'm trying to get the following to work on the player made quest:

KILLNAMED,playername,PlayerMobile

I have a player named 'Tester' that I'm using for some basic testing. However, using the following formula from the documentation, I keep getting messages that 'Tester' is an 'invalid type.' Was the method for doing this for other players possibly changed? I can get the monster ones working just fine without any problems, but it just if I want to create a contract for someone to kill someone else.

Back