Im curious to know how to setup the mini champs properly i tampered with the xml afew times tryin to make the wave after wave to reach to the boss like regular champs can anyone assist me on this issue please and thank you :)

Im curious to know how to setup the mini champs properly i tampered with the xml afew times tryin to make the wave after wave to reach to the boss like regular champs can anyone assist me on this issue please and thank you :)
Yes, it can be done. If you haven't familiarized yourself with the Xmlspawner tutorials here on ServUO, take a look (click Tutorials from the menu at the top of the page). You'll gain some knowledge there that will help you understand the following basic instructions:

Xmlspawner Mini Champs can be set up on one Xmlspawner, or multiples. For simplicity sake, lets stick with one for now. Basically, add all your entries for everything you want to spawn during the Mini champ. Then it's a matter of creating subgroups and setting some additional properties in the Xmlspawner gump (not in the Props window). If you're familiar with Xmlspawner's line entry window, you should already know what Count and Max do, but you might not know what Per/Sub/Reset/To and Kills do.
Per: The total amount of mobs that will spawn at the same time for that entire group. So in this case, the first entry has a Max of 50 and Per of 50. That means 50 mobs will spawn for entry 1.
Sub: The subgroup number, which allows you to group line entries together so they will spawn together. Notice line entry 9 has two entries in that subgroup.
Reset: The max amount of time between kill counts. This is why I suggested 9999. That's in seconds. If a mob is not killed within that time, the spawn resets.
To: Tells the Xmlspawner which group to reset to if the Reset time has been reached.
Kills: The minimum amount of kills needed to advance to the next subgroup.

In the Props window of the Xmlspawner, you'll want to set the KillReset (usually 9999 works just fine, but you can adjust it accordingly).
MiniChamp.jpg

Back