I have googled all weekend and looked at old files I have and no where can I find how to get the MaxLevel to show up in the gump. Does anyone have an updated file or a hint at how I can go about this? This is my first trying this system but I have always like the spawner. My gump shows what the attribute has or what you add to it but not what the maxlevel of the attribute is.

yes, that's the Gump, when I click to see the list of attributes from any in that list, it only shows the amount the attribute is at and not the amount max is beside it, if that makes sense.

Yes that makes sense you want the max to show beside the number? The button does disappear when you've maxed out an attribute.

1676331161560.png

Yes like where it says hit harm 100, i seen it where it says 100/100 or hit fireball 0/100. I just cant seem to figure that part out. I tried m.MaxLevel but it keeps saying cannot convert an int. I wrote the code similar to how the first number is shown but nothing yet.

Would you like to share what you did and I'll take a shot at it, if you look att the Gump file right after it says next and back there is a area that says attvallue=, so that might help because that is what shows the current property value in the gump.

Yeah I was just a derp and didn't scroll down far enough there is more code that contributes even more to the gump in each case so there is actually a lot more gump code for each attributes list.

Ok should be done now, I adjusted the gump width as well so it's not running off.. Let me know how it works for you.

1676336059347.png

Attachments

• ItemExperienceGump.cs
    26.4 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Thanks, I'll try it when I get home tonight still at work, i was just rambling from my memory of the script
Okay I got it to work and it looks good, Thank you for the help. here is the copy of the fixed one I got to work for me. If you look at line 278 I had to comment that out and I had to add a } on a line but I forgot where lol.

Attachments

• ItemExperienceGump.cs
    26.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Odd works for me just fine, if you want to remove the max you'd be better off converting line 278 back to default rather than commenting it out, otherwise it doesn't show how many points they have into it in the gump.

C#:
AddLabel(540, 117 + (pageindex * 20), LabelHue, attrvalue.ToString());

Okay it was my bad, I usually always try to winmerge my scripts instead of just replacing. I think I should stop that practice sometimes. It was bugging me all last night and today about you saying it worked for you. So when I got home today I just put your in and presto it worked, so my winmerge was actually deleting a whole line lol, sorry about that. This script works perfectly and I appreciate the help. Now on to trying to get the spell cast to work lol

Yeah I was just a derp and didn't scroll down far enough there is more code that contributes even more to the gump in each case so there is actually a lot more gump code for each attributes list.

Ok should be done now, I adjusted the gump width as well so it's not running off.. Let me know how it works for you.

View attachment 21371
Hello, can you provide me with a copy of the entire code for the upgrade script you are using? I am using the version of Servuo57.1, and I always make mistakes when downloading several similar ones. I cannot modify them, and my English is not good. I am not sure if there are any translation issues,

Back