Based on the current Repo

XML Level Items will not register kills and provide EXP.. We should add this to the basecreature.cs to register the kill and give EXP.

Find

Code:
base.OnDamage(amount, from, willKill);

and above it add

Code:
            if ( !Summoned && willKill )
            {
                LevelItemManager.CheckItems( from, this );
            }

I tested this myself and confirmed it fixed the issue. If accepted dev please commit

Real UO is already very complex. These additions only made it more so. It can stay in but should not be a part of the main repo.

Either way is fine, just wanted it to be known that as it stands, the system isn't functional without the above edit. :) a config system is always helpful. Or at least update the 'install instructions' in the repo for how to active the system in basecreatures.cs

There is now a config to turn this particular feature of XmlSpawner on. It defaults to off. Thank you for the bug report. If it can be enabled it should work. While I agree that this is not how OSI does things, and not a focus for ServUO, we have chosen to tightly integrate XmlSpanwer2 with ServUO to help us accomplish our goals. Providing a complete and functional XmlSpawner integration should be considered a feature of ServUO.

Back