https://code.google.com/p/xmlspawner/

I've updated a couple of things out, this can be a replacement to the actually shipped xmlspawner version with servuo - Remember to compile the scripts with the preprocessor directive ServUO or it won't compile correctly.

What was done in recent commits:

- fix in custom area reload error, if the area is a square, during load it's size would be halved and so on in each reload, to prevent this we check actual central point and we also check if the area is square or of irregular size.
- by using the flag "ServUO" at compile time, (as defined in the original project found on servuo) you instruct to use the things found in there, so you don't have to edit almost anything inside...(Thanks to tindo on runuo for the additions and fix for ServUO)
- using "dupe" on a spawner now replicates the area (only if non custom)
Added a couple of things that I found on servuo xmlspawner repository and also fixed some compile errors for ServUO (remember to add the directive)

- by using the flag "ServUO" at compile time, (as defined in the original project found on servuo) you instruct to use the things found in there, so you don't have to edit almost anything inside...(Thanks to tindo on runuo for the additions and fix for ServUO)

Anyone know how to do this in a batch file (such as ServUO's Compile.Win.bat)? Or is this something that needs to be changed in the XMLSpawner files?

Revision 19 is up, it was tested with anything, for servuo you have to decomment two defines, there is a txt files that addresses you to the correct paths.

Also I wonder why ServUO added the define in the SERVER CORE, but they forgot to add this define in the scriptcompiler, the github runuo allowed me to add the correct checks in no time.

Revision 21 is up, nothing really new, just added the tickreset to spawner save and moved some files to the correct directory.

Back