I have a spawner set up to spawn 10 items in sequence. How do I get the spawner to stop after spawning the 10th item. It always restarts. Ty in advance :)

I had the same problem. I have a spawner set up like a champ spawn. It starts with a few critters, after 'x' amount get killed it moves to the next, and next, eventually a big boss spawns. But no matter what I do - as soon as the big boss dies - the spawn starts over.

I have tried the spawn delay, refract, putting a time delay in the spawner. I could never get it to work right.
Post automatically merged:

Too late to edit...
~Edit~ I had forgotten (because it was 2016) what I think is happening. If I refresh the spawner, and go through the kills the refract seems to work. If I come back an hour or so later (Anything over the 10 min refract), the spawn starts back immediately. I was hoping the refract time started when the spawn was finished - it seems to start when the initial spawn starts. So, if the first critter has been been spawned, the refract seems to make no difference. I did try to start the spawn 'on carry' but that seems to do be ignored by the sequential spawn

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    158.1 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
To have a delay before the spawn restarts after the boss is killed use:
WAITUNTIL,5

This example would wait 5 min before resetting the spawn. The Sub would be a step higher than the final spawn in the sequence (the boss)
1612593650160.png

I tried that, and it never worked right. I never did get it to work exactly right. It got close enough...

ty for the responses. WAITUNTIL,5 did not work correctly for me either. It seems to delay for a few more seconds...maybe a minute...then restarts.

It works fine on the version of ServUO I use, I just did a search through current servuo's files looks like WAITUNTIL was removed from xmlspawner some time ago, without it I don't know of any other way.

It works fine on the version of ServUO I use, I just did a search through current servuo's files looks like WAITUNTIL was removed from xmlspawner some time ago, without it I don't know of any other way.
Ty for your help :)

unless ServUO removed this try SETONTHIS/doreset/true or SETONTHIS/Running/false as your last sequence. then set up another spawner to retrigger it when you want it to retrigger. Doreset will reset the sequence back to 1 but the spawner will be off. running/false just turns the spawner off.

I use runuo.

Back