xmpspawner question

Jayla

Citizen
I have a spawner set up to spawn 10 items in sequence. How do I get the spawner to stop after spawning the 10th item. It always restarts. Ty in advance :)

Tukaram

Rookie
I had the same problem. I have a spawner set up like a champ spawn. It starts with a few critters, after 'x' amount get killed it moves to the next, and next, eventually a big boss spawns. But no matter what I do - as soon as the big boss dies - the spawn starts over.

I have tried the spawn delay, refract, putting a time delay in the spawner. I could never get it to work right.
Post automatically merged:

Too late to edit...
~Edit~ I had forgotten (because it was 2016) what I think is happening. If I refresh the spawner, and go through the kills the refract seems to work. If I come back an hour or so later (Anything over the 10 min refract), the spawn starts back immediately. I was hoping the refract time started when the spawn was finished - it seems to start when the initial spawn starts. So, if the first critter has been been spawned, the refract seems to make no difference. I did try to start the spawn 'on carry' but that seems to do be ignored by the sequential spawn

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    158.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Visam

Rookie
To have a delay before the spawn restarts after the boss is killed use:
WAITUNTIL,5

This example would wait 5 min before resetting the spawn. The Sub would be a step higher than the final spawn in the sequence (the boss)
1612593650160.png

Tukaram

Rookie
I tried that, and it never worked right. I never did get it to work exactly right. It got close enough...

Jayla

Citizen
ty for the responses. WAITUNTIL,5 did not work correctly for me either. It seems to delay for a few more seconds...maybe a minute...then restarts.

Visam

Rookie
It works fine on the version of ServUO I use, I just did a search through current servuo's files looks like WAITUNTIL was removed from xmlspawner some time ago, without it I don't know of any other way.

Jayla

Citizen
It works fine on the version of ServUO I use, I just did a search through current servuo's files looks like WAITUNTIL was removed from xmlspawner some time ago, without it I don't know of any other way.
Ty for your help :)