Yaks UO World

Brought my world back online !!!!!

Haven still looks like haven which was always something liked, got a few custom things in there and just making sure its all running ok.

Custom parts in some of the maps so i'll have the files ready for upload soon but you'll need client 5.0.9.1 as I never went past that point due to the changes that EA were putting in around that time, just my personal preference that's all.

Anyone and everyone is welcome to pop past ;)

The old website was here which I'm trying to regain access to so some info there might not be up to date folks... my bad but still holds a little info about the shard.

http://www.yaksuoworld.ukpc.net/

The new connection details are...

IP number : fingersuoserver.ddns.net
Port : 2593

5.0.9.1 That is a beautiful client version. I especially fancy the original 3d client. Best of luck with your endeavors FingersMcSteal!

Logging in now, see you there!

Did you manage to get online ??? Think it should be working ok ??? Just in from work @ 8pm UK time zone... and I wanted to run a server lol !!!
[doublepost=1474916323][/doublepost]
5.0.9.1 That is a beautiful client version. I especially fancy the original 3d client. Best of luck with your endeavors FingersMcSteal!

Yep, always liked the old 3D client which should work as well if you have it ;)

Hopefully i'll have the patch files all zipped up for the maps etc tonight I just have to find 'somewhere' to host at the moment, could do that from home as well but i'll see... times getting on a bit... the joys of full time employment eh !!!

Anyway, thanks all for the kind words and good luck's... lol gona need them I think ;)

Thanks, let me know :) when I clicked the link and saw the wooden backgrounds, nostalgia hit and I'm 'rarin' to go ;)

Going to put it online (Hopefully) tonight for a couple hours to just check the connection if anyone wanted to try it.

I'm on GMT so that should be about now until midnight, just over 3 hours.

*** Shameless bump of post ***

Forgive me for the bump of post again, yes I've read the sticky ;)

Just to post a quick update about the shards website, I have finally managed to access 'some' of the old shards site files and have managed to gain access to my old forums. The files needed are also on site now so hopefully i'll start to see some activity in the shard, any previous connection problems should be sorted out now as well.

Thanks guys / gals ;)

http://fingersuoserver.ddns.net

Back