I built a platform high off the ground z=90 but when I spawn something it goes to ground level at times. Below it to try to stop it I placed an extra floor and a column, but still it spawns on the ground at times.
Is there any way to prevent this so that it spawns on the 90 z axis 100% of the time?

I have found in the past if I used (in pandora) the Platform ID# 1981 It would stop the spawn from under- the home range for the mobile to spawn would need to be so it does spawn on the platform- or just use this for the whole floor. Try this out - I haven't done this in quite some time :)

I have found in the past if I used (in pandora) the Platform ID# 1981 It would stop the spawn from under- the home range for the mobile to spawn would need to be so it does spawn on the platform- or just use this for the whole floor. Try this out - I haven't done this in quite some time :)
This did not work....even tried 2 under. Thanks though
[doublepost=1517689445][/doublepost]
You can add /z/90 to the spawner entries.
Where do you add z/90 I see no entry for it
Kahn_2-3_14.21.jpg
[doublepost=1517689812][/doublepost]
This did not work....even tried 2 under. Thanks though
[doublepost=1517689445][/doublepost]
Where do you add z/90 I see no entry for it
Kahn_2-3_14.21.jpg

OK....while looking at my own spawner picture here I noticed the spawn range at 1....changed it to 0 and all is well...thanks guys

Back