What errors are you getting?
[keaal@rsanctus ServUO-p58-wip]$ dotnet build
Microsoft (R) Build Engine version 17.0.1+b177f8fa7 for .NET
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Determining projects to restore...
All projects are up-to-date for restore.
Settings -> /home/keaal/Documents/UltimaServer/ServUO-p58-wip/Settings/bin/Debug/Settings.dll
Server -> /home/keaal/Documents/UltimaServer/ServUO-p58-wip/Server/bin/Debug/Server.dll
/home/keaal/Documents/UltimaServer/ServUO-p58-wip/Scripts/Custom/zombie system/ZombieX/ZombieX.cs(9,14): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Factions' does not exist in the namespace 'Server' (are you missing an assembly reference?) [/home/keaal/Documents/UltimaServer/ServUO-p58-wip/Scripts/Scripts.csproj]

Build FAILED.

/home/keaal/Documents/UltimaServer/ServUO-p58-wip/Scripts/Custom/zombie system/ZombieX/ZombieX.cs(9,14): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Factions' does not exist in the namespace 'Server' (are you missing an assembly reference?) [/home/keaal/Documents/UltimaServer/ServUO-p58-wip/Scripts/Scripts.csproj]

Oh yeah that's the problem with ServUO removing Factions I expect. I would remove the two lines in ZombieX.cs that reference faction

You won't see any "difference". You need to place or spawn a zombie nest and then someone has to disturb it to spawn the first zombie.

It's amazing how the infection spreads. I'd take a backup before you unleash it, and make sure you keep a lot of the cure potions on you :)

Back