Greetings to the ServUO community!

Allow me to introduce myself, I am Taim, other wise known as Ruric in the Zuluhotel community, i have ventured here today with goals in mind and these goals include finding a new home and platform for Zuluhotel. What is Zuluhotel? basically its a custom UO server with a unique style and nostalgia that has been developed over the past 15 years, it started on the TUS emulator, moved to POL emulator and has a large active playerbase. In the beginning of this quest to find a new home i started off by looking at RunUO, and to my disappointment it is no longer in active development, i was recommended to either JustUO or ServUO in my search, so here i am.

The current task at hand is a difficult one, i need find a stable supported platform on which to rebuild Zuluhotel, i need to convert everything i can possible from ZH (Zuluhotel) to RunUO/ServUO, However im alittle over my head, there are some things i do not yet quite yet understand but i hope that lurking these forums ill learn a thing or two for this conversion project to be successful. Any Help or support is welcome.

Thank you :)

Back