There is a LOT of stuff to get done for The Holidayz. We should probably maybe let others know what one is working on so someone can work on something else :
Gotta have Holiday Goodies!!!

Just a thought :]

Shazzy

One thing thats new is it snowed.. yay.. bright white crap all over the place.. Kind of like what I'll be dealing with in rl soon enough. lol

Patch done :) for those interested there are many new items,this ss just shows a couple
Large Town Xmas tree with blinking lights
White xmas tree with a blinking star on top
and finally standing Candy Canes :)
SSnewitems.JPG

Is that happening with the season changed to winter in MapDefinitions?
Or is the client just doing it anyway?

Either way, snow has been broken since 5.0.7.1 IIRC.

Try setting the season argument to 3 (winter) in MapDefinitions and see if it fills in the blanks.
It'd be interesting to see if it has an effect.

The original pic is from the server I play/script/staff on. This next one is from my tester (copy of that server) w/ Tram set to default 0 for season.ScreenHunter_168 Nov. 17 00.54.jpg
This next one is tester w/ Tram set to 3 for season..ScreenHunter_169 Nov. 17 00.56.jpg
Seems leaving it at 0 for season works best..

I'm pretty sure Felucca looks the best out of all of them. It's different to trammel from what I remember. Still pretty disappointing to see it so broken after all this time.

Fel & Ilsh both have snow & it looks fine for the most part. Just Tram is spotty when set on Winter. Nice choice.. trees w/ leaves & actual snow coverage, or no leaves with spotty snow coverage. Kind of like the leaves on the trees with the snow myself. :)

Fel & Ilsh both have snow & it looks fine for the most part. Just Tram is spotty when set on Winter. Nice choice.. trees w/ leaves & actual snow coverage, or no leaves with spotty snow coverage. Kind of like the leaves on the trees with the snow myself. :)
I will set the seasons to 0 and that should make the snow all pretty :)
[doublepost=1479401660][/doublepost]
I will set the seasons to 0 and that should make the snow all pretty :)
New gift box with the gump easy to find.
0x9E1A
Gump= 0x122

It is a holiday box with 2 belles on the front and a red ribbon, it is purdy. ;)

If you don't mind using older clients, you can find one without snow as well. If you're using a custom map you can also go into CentrED and create your own snow patch (handled map-side). It won't affect your players or their house placements because you aren't recompiling a new map (you're just editing a copy of the one you originally created), but it will take a lot of time to accomplish :)

Back