The video is great, Mogster!

Unfortunately I can barely hear you even at 100 volume with pretty decent external speakers :(

Heh, I guess I'll have to try to make another vid. Sorta rocking with broken laptop with cracked screen and headset that is pretty much falling to pieces. Such is the extent of my extensive budget. lol

I know the feeling! Maybe you can just over-dub the video you already made? The video itself is great.

I might be able to enhance the audio if I rip it and piece it back together using another video editing program. Took about 3hrs to get that one done, though, so I kinda decided to get back to coding fun things at the shard instead. I've been amusing myself with pig-launching cannon that I made as part for our upcoming Hog Battle Rampage event this weekend. lol

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Yeah, should a be lot of fun. :D

I have made something like this:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Some time ago, anyway this is an imperfect test, we evolved the system, you can make it easily with my mods on xmlspawner; I was inspired by xavier who did something like this, but never really answered, it works in a simpler way than one can imagine, beside the remember the glowing light, you have to follow the correct order, if you go in the wrong penthagram you die 100%, otherwise, if you remain outside any penthagram you have a chance to live.

I've seen this before on Youtube whilst on my never-ending hunt for all things XML - it's very inspirational stuff. :)

Back