I'm on my way to leave UO behind me, and I will release the work I have done.

This resource is a full patching library for all 2D versions of GOLD clients, that would be for The.Second.Age, Third.Dawn and Renaissance.

I have been able to gather information and figure out the difference between clients and files used for patching. I have been able to recreate missing patches with this information such as patchlog files from installations. The key is MD5 check between sold CD copies and existing patches this has shown that a new version has all files in a patch as gold has and then extra expansion updates added to it. This way I have been able to move files between installations and checksum them against the original CD then passing that patch number, and everything matches. I have used the same packing tool as OSI did use then I recreated the packed RTP patch files.

I also have patch sets for Age.of.Shadows and Mondain's.Legacy but this hasn't been repacked yet. I have added a "[Repacked.By.GRIM]" into archives I made so the community can tell the difference between them if there would appear original patches later. This file can be removed after the installation have been patched.

You can drop this into a CLIENT directory and run a CMD as administrator and then run the batch files named Win32_GOLD and Win32_UOSA (you might need to remove patches not needed for "newer" clients) in that order and stop the pathing then you have the version you want for your client. This can patch GOLD client from 1.25.35 up to 7.0.24.2

** You might wish to back this up if MEGA decide to close the account in the future **

-Grim

Back