Dumb question again lol. I noticed that basic earrings don't drop as loot off monsters. Just ones only wearable by gargoyles. How would I go about adding basic earrings to be dropped? I noticed this section in loot.cs

Code:
private static readonly Type[] m_JewelryTypes = new[]
		{
			typeof(GoldRing), typeof(GoldBracelet), typeof(GargishRing), typeof(SilverRing), typeof(SilverBracelet),
			typeof(GargishBracelet), typeof(GargishNecklace), typeof(GargishEarrings)
		};

If I add earrings to this section will they drop with random magical properties just like the other ones or is there something additional I need to do I am unaware of?

add this
C#:
, typeof(GoldEarrings), typeof(SilverEarrings)
After
C#:
typeof(GargishBracelet), typeof(GargishNecklace), typeof(GargishEarrings)

the non gargish earrings file is located at Scripts\Items\Jewels\Earrings.cs

You can even add necklaces to this. Here is with earrings and necklaces added.
C#:
     {
     typeof(GoldRing), typeof(GoldBracelet), typeof(GargishRing), typeof(SilverRing), typeof(SilverBracelet),
     typeof(GargishBracelet), typeof(GargishNecklace), typeof(GargishEarrings), typeof(GoldEarrings),
  typeof(SilverEarrings), typeof(Necklace), typeof(GoldNecklace), typeof(GoldBeadNecklace),
  typeof(SilverNecklace), typeof(SilverBeadNecklace)
     };

If I add earrings to this section will they drop with random magical properties just like the other ones or is there something additional I need to do I am unaware of?
They will drop with magical properties similar to other jewelry. Adding more to the jewelry section of loot.cs will dilute the dropping of rings and bracelets, just something to keep in mind.

Last edited:
Hi sorry I know an old thread but exactly what I was looking for!

Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 1 errors, 0 warnings
Errors:
+ Misc/Loot.cs:
CS1513: Line 15: } expected
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

typeof(GargishRing), typeof(GargishBracelet); < Here is the line it's erroring am I missing something here ??
{
typeof(GargishBracelet), typeof(GargishNecklace), typeof(GargishEarrings), typeof(GoldEarrings),
typeof(SilverEarrings), typeof(Necklace), typeof(GoldNecklace), typeof(GoldBeadNecklace),
typeof(SilverNecklace), typeof(SilverBeadNecklace),
};

ServUO - [https://www.servuo.com] Version 0.5, Build 7537.31275 - Build on 20/08/2020 17:22:30 UTC - Debug

Back