Hey all and thank you for stopping by!

So I am trying to modify this script from the vote stone. I wanted to add some ethereal mounts to it so our players could use their tokens once they accumulated enough and get a nice mount. When I go to add this it throws me a weird error that I can't seem to figure out. I am not sure if I am not coding it right or maybe if I am adding the wrong name entirely.

I went ahead and commented the ethereal out with a small note I am just trying to figure out if I coded it correctly or if I am missing it entirely?

Any help on this or guidance is greatly appreciated and always thank you!
Nyght_Hex

Attachments

• Adding Ethereal Horse to Vote Vendor.PNG
    Adding Ethereal Horse to Vote Vendor.PNG
    7.8 KB · Views: 13
  • VoteVendor.cs
    1.6 KB · Views: 14
In cases like this, it's better to just try it and see :)

Looks correct though.

Missing this potentially:
Code:
using Server.Items;
using Server.Mobiles;

Voxpire,

I would assume that this would go at either the top of that list where I added the items or at the very top of the script?
Bare with me here, I am fresh off the boat on this and just dived in lol.

Thanks for the help by the way!

Voxpire,

I would assume that this would go at either the top of that list where I added the items or at the very top of the script?
Bare with me here, I am fresh off the boat on this and just dived in lol.

Thanks for the help by the way!
at the top, just under this part

using Server;

using VitaNex.Items;
using VitaNex.Mobiles;

using Server.Items; //added
using Server.Mobiles; //added

just make sure it's before the namespace:: namespace VitaNex.Modules.Voting

Ah just so for understanding sake, I would add this if I was referencing any item that has already been created in a script from the core system?

Correct, if you don't tell a file to read from Items or Mobiles, then it won't know what you're telling it to interact with

Back