Hi guys (my English is terrible).
For many years I have been a member of the staff of an Italian shard, nostalgia has returned and I need your help.
I worked as a dungeon interior designer and builder of outdoor locations for quests and big events with Age of Shadow, right at the beginning until the appearance of the Malas and Doom champions.
I would like to simulate the same situation on my computer.
I lost all contacts, site, links etc.
Can you give me a hand step by step please? Emulator, number client, which version of razor and pandora's box?
If it works, I'm willing to make a donation for help and time.

Here is every patch you will need for that ISO.

HOWTO: Copy every directory from "PATCH FILES BY GRIMORIC". Start with 3.0.8z, 3.0.8z2, 4.0.0a... and overwrite every file in your installation directory up to the version you want. In this case 4.0.4b2. Do not just copy 4.0.4b2 you will be missing previous upgraded files that were patched before that version.

--

Here is the patch info/notes.

Patch information.

-Grim

wow thanks for helping me, i think i'm almost there ... it crashes like this, uo works, not even windows interrupts the process, Razor Client? I really thank you again for your time

I did a small test to figure out what has gone wrong here. The AOS client uses an upgraded way compared with UOR to showing item properties, this client has an old version of showing properties lists. The issue is that RunUO is sending item property lists made for SE to the AOS client this makes the client to "freezes" while it is waiting for an AOS packet to arrive. This seems to be the same issue on the RunUO 2.3 r987. I can reverse engineer the client.exe and fix a RunUO.AOS version if it would be needed.

It seems that all clients with the first version of the item "popup" are not supported. I don't think AOS client was tested with RunUO. Older clients then AOS is using ASCII text to send item properties (an Eminently Accurate Broadsword of Might) and are not suffering from this issue.

To get around it you can use 4.0.5a (SE Client, the naked toon issue needs to be fixed on this one) or set the expansion to UOR sins it uses textbase strings.

*This is just a thought, I did spend less 60 min testing, so it might be something just related to this that confuses the client or worse*

-Grim

Last edited:
hello again !!! I managed to get everything started, I had to add the next patch 4.0.4t, I'm already very happy, now I have to remember how to "save" or delete unfreeze / freeze statics, to keep my map saved and update it over the years.
you have all been very kind, mean

hello again !!! I managed to get everything started, I had to add the next patch 4.0.4t, I'm already very happy, now I have to remember how to "save" or delete unfreeze / freeze statics, to keep my map saved and update it over the years.
you have all been very kind, mean
Great news about fixing the issue and getting things going on! Remembering how to store, unfreeze, and freeze statics is essential for keeping and updating your map over time. Happy mapping, and may your project grow with every update!Eight ball online

Back