Status
Not open for further replies.
gametec submitted a new resource:

An Ancients Shroud - A wearable shroud that is also a light source when the hood is up

An Ancients Shroud

You know you're addicted to Ultima Online when you wake up in the morning in a dream state thinking about a shroud that gives off light. Well since all my shrouds I tend to create are based off the Hooded Robe script, I created a version that acts as a light source when the hood is up. It also marks locations on single-click - I mean ancients must have some power weaved in their clothing right?! Okay well some ideas:
  • Use this as a resource for other items...

Read more about this resource...

Have this Error

Code:
Errors:
+ Customs/AAA Testing/[ServUO.com]-AncientMonksShroud/AncientMonksShroud.cs:
    CS0115: Line 78: 'Server.Items.AncientMonksShroud.OnAdded(Server.IEntity)':
no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 91: 'Server.Items.AncientMonksShroud.OnRemoved(Server.IEntity)'
: no suitable method found to override

Have this Error

Code:
Errors:
+ Customs/AAA Testing/[ServUO.com]-AncientMonksShroud/AncientMonksShroud.cs:
    CS0115: Line 78: 'Server.Items.AncientMonksShroud.OnAdded(Server.IEntity)':
no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 91: 'Server.Items.AncientMonksShroud.OnRemoved(Server.IEntity)'
: no suitable method found to override

you ever get this figured out??

Yeah I figured it out a while back, but the issue isn't the script; it's your server. "Somewhere around RunUO 2.3 Mark changed (object parent) to (IEntity parent)..." well ServUO effectively reverted this change back to (object parent) and that is why you're getting your error. According to Voxpire this will affect the OnAdded and OnRemoved methods the most within your code. I've uploaded an adjusted version for ServUO. I still use IEntity on my own repo so my code was slightly different.

Attachments

• AncientMonksShroud.cs
    6.1 KB · Views: 23
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back