My sister moved to another country and I've lost touch with her. I know she and her husband go on these forums. You know who you are. I want to say to you that I'm sorry and not a day goes past that I don't worry about you. You are a weight on my heart. I wish there was some machine or spell that could make things OK for you for you all the rest of time. But machines are heartless and magic is fantasy. I know you can be great at anything you do. Mom was going through your things and you scored superior in all sorts of IQ tests. So never let yourself down. Don't let yourself tell you what to do either except for that. You know I like paradoxes like that. I hope your shard is doing well. I'm occupied right now with a game we're writing and haven't had the time to play UO. So I'm sorry we've gone adrift and if you will to contact me. You know all my contacts, I know of none of yours. We had a tough childhood B.G.H. Its hard to believe we survived. And moderators, thank you for letting me post this in the 3rd party discussions. This iis the only way I had to reach her.

Back