Did anyone happen to grab this from RunUO?

Barracks, Army, Siege for Player Government (posted by Tru)

Hmm, Tresdni's version wasnt released. I'll try to reach out to him to see if I can release it.

In the meantime, here is one that Visam updated for JustUO. Will probably be very close to working..

Attachments

• Player Government System 2.23 Updated for JustUO.zip
    523.4 KB · Views: 56
Hmm, Tresdni's version wasnt released. I'll try to reach out to him to see if I can release it.

In the meantime, here is one that Visam updated for JustUO. Will probably be very close to working..
Yeah, that's the full system, which I've got, but the barracks, army, siege edits were released on RunUO.com only, as far as I can see. It basically added the ability to have militia for each player city.

Ah sorry, I thought that had it. I know the one from Tresdni does have Militia and stuff. I'll work on that.

Well I found the post once RunUO came back up and I grabbed the archive, so it's here and I'm going to upload it as a resource, once I tear into it and figure out what's broken...last I heard, several crashes were involved and the project was largely abandoned :|

Attachments

• Barracks.zip
    260.2 KB · Views: 55
I want to share with you, a little add i make in this barraks system. I put a modular and destructible with xmlsiege wooden walls. i will upgrade it with stone walls. Players can shot with bows, crossbows, magery, etc, up of the walls. You only can place this walls in cities areas and you need to be the mayor.

I add too a mod of the of the Ice GMTOOL command, this mod its [citytool whit this if you are the Mayor of the city you can move ALL the items and structures, and fix it to the ground, but ONLY inside of the city area.

citytool.JPG

i will show you an example of the walls.
With the crossbow sign the mayor can put off the wall part and put again in another site.

For put the walls like this its needed the use of the [citytool command.
ej muralla.JPG ejemplo muralla 2.JPG

Attachments

• Murallas.rar
    44.1 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Back