Kouri submitted a new resource:

Beetles inspired by Diablo (re-release) - Three beetle mobs that when attacked with a melee weapon counter attack with lightning.

I am re-releasing these mobiles because I inadvertently released the RunUO versions the first time.

There are three different mobs, one a bit tougher than the next.
  1. Dung Beetle
  2. Death Beetle
  3. Steel Scarab

These have been tested and work as expected.

Just drop them into the script folder of your choice and they should be good to go.

Read more about this resource...

Nice work. At one time I had a file with Fire Beetles that smelted ore that he runs over. I know it was here because I made it. it was a crose between a picky beetle and a fire Beetle. is it in your archive? or can you make one? Iron beetles mine and smelt. If I have to I can use them and change the body type
It was dled into runUO. we are using 7.0.23.

Nice work. At one time I had a file with Fire Beetles that smelted ore that he runs over. I know it was here because I made it. it was a crose between a picky beetle and a fire Beetle. is it in your archive? or can you make one? Iron beetles mine and smelt. If I have to I can use them and change the body type
It was dled into runUO. we are using 7.0.23.
I would LOVE to see this script !!!

I made one several years ago. Not sure if it still works, but here it is. Picky fire beetle mount that smelts ores.

Attachments

• ForBee.cs
    6.8 KB · Views: 11
I made one several years ago. Not sure if it still works, but here it is. Picky fire beetle mount that smelts ores.

Ok thank you, i will give it a shot and see what it does !!
Ok tried it out, threw errors but i'm going to see if i can fix them, if i can, i'll repost for anyone else who wishes to have to it, provided lol i can fix it.
Ok so alot of errors, this will take time, at first i thought it was just the name Fobee that threw it all off, but after a conversion to Fire Beetle, I realize the issue is gonna take abit more dance , will post as i can fix, Great script tho !

Last edited:
Back