I just edited Scripts/Spells/Necromancy/Transformationspell.cs around line 10 i added this:

if (this.Body != caster.BodyValue)
caster.Flying = false;

It works but only with necrospells, i tryed to do with magery too but i dnt know where... I want to stop fly when i use some plymorph spell like magery, spellweaving or Barracoon...

I have not tried this in game yet live so I do not know whether it works.

First open Polymorph.cs and find
Code:
        public override bool CheckCast()
        {
            if ( Caster.Mounted )
            {
            Caster.SendLocalizedMessage( 1042561 ); //Please dismount first.
            return false;
            }

below this copy and paste the following
Code:
            else if (Caster.Flying)
            {
                Caster.SendLocalizedMessage(1113415); //You cannot use this ability while flying.
                return false;
            }

I just checked on OSI to make sure this localized message above (aka 1113415) is the right one and it sure is :)

If what I sent you holds true we can also edit Ninjitsu as I see the Clilloc on there is broken as well so open up AnimalForm.cs and find:
Code:
            else if (Caster.Flying)
            {
                this.Caster.SendMessage("You cannot polymorph while flying"); //
                return false;
            }

and change it to:
Code:
            else if (Caster.Flying)
            {
                Caster.SendLocalizedMessage(1113415); //You cannot use this ability while flying.
                return false;
            }

Sweet, this should also be added to the bugs list for Servuo as it probably needs fixing for the core project. I might go ahead and make sure Spellweaving, Necromancy, Magery, etc all has the transformations check and upload them there.

Back