So, I've been playing with my new ServUO server that I setup rather effortlessly. Great server package ServUO is! :)

I haven't played UO in many many years so as usual I get to Britain and then after getting strong enough to explore I head to my favorite dungeon from Ultima IV - UO and that is Despise!

As I enter Despise I am shocked! WTF happened here? I go upstairs and I'm in some fairyland, downstairs and there are some serious SOBs there!

Now, I know thigns have changed over the many years both on official UO servers and the freeshard servers like ServUO but damn what happened to that old Despise I knew? LOL

So, my question is this... Is there any easy way to get the dungeon to look the same as it did back in the day? I know or I guess that the mobs and loot chests will have to be redone with a program like XML Spawner, but what about the graphics and look of the dungeon, the decoration, etc... Is there a way to get that old T2A type layout of the world without having to tear everything apart?

Any info is appreciated

Thanks,
John

Carl does GREAT work. We were the original two who were going to run the Ultima III On-Line shard many many years ago. I saw Carl's site recently and was also excited to see his T2A project.

Back