Lord Leo

Mates, I need help. I know how to place an XML Spawner. I know how to pick what to spawn, how many, how close/far etc. What I want though is the option to display a message on the screen when a player gets within 'x' tiles of the spawner.

Well there is of course the proximity sensor and message. I can't make it work though. I walk off the screen, walk back and no message appears. I tried it under a basic player account also, still no go.

Smart spawning is not turned on.

Do you have something being spawned with your spawner when the proximity is being triggered? I have old runuo version, but I am assuming it functions much the same. If you don't have anything on the spawner the proximity stuff won't trigger. I use SOUND,890 on mine for ominous feel to the message when triggered. it is entered just the same way you add a mob to the spawner and it should play the sound when triggered. set max spawn to 1 on it.

It is set to spawn 3 NPCs and I've tried it using a separate 'player level' account - still not working though.

1717848677413.png

set you mindelay and maxdelay to 0 set your refractmax and refractmin to the time frame you want between triggers and set spawnontrigger true. hit reset on the spawner main gump a bunch and then turn it on. see if that works

set you mindelay and maxdelay to 0 set your refractmax and refractmin to the time frame you want between triggers and set spawnontrigger true. hit reset on the spawner main gump a bunch and then turn it on. see if that works
What exactly is "refractmax and refractmin" cuse this works fine for me.
1718494423037.png

refractmin and refractmax is your min-max time frame for retrigger. It allows you to prevent immediate retrigger. It's good for a lot of things such as preventing messages from spamming players, spamming mob spawns with spawnontrigger set true. Basically, it's like your spawn timer but for your proxy trigger. I use proxy triggers a lot for warning messages, sounds, and triggering trap like events.

Back