ServUO Version
Publish 57
Ultima Expansion
Age Of Shadows
Hello. The problem is that I can't build roofs (look at screenshots) and it doesn't matter what client or ServUO version I'm using. Tried all expansions in config folder (yes, I recompiled the server every time I change something), searched in forums - there was one similar thread about roofs, but it doesn't work for me and I have no roofs at all in first place. So I tried everything, but no luck. What did I miss?

ClassicUO (7.0.20.0 client)
Roof.png

Razor (7.0.20.0 client)
Roof_Razor.png

Last edited:
This happens when the Flags value of roofs.txt doesn't match the client feature flags that the server sends to enable the expansion that each flag represents.
Double check ExpansionInfo to make sure the correct flags are being sent to enable the house tiles for the expansion you support.

This happens when the Flags value of roofs.txt doesn't match the client feature flags that the server sends to enable the expansion that each flag represents.
Double check ExpansionInfo to make sure the correct flags are being sent to enable the house tiles for the expansion you support.
new ExpansionInfo(
"Age of Shadows",
ClientFlags.Malas,
FeatureFlags.ExpansionAOS,
CharacterListFlags.ExpansionAOS,
HousingFlags.HousingAOS),

This is for AOS that I testing with 7.0.20.0 client. I didn't touch anything in ExpansionInfo.cs, so I don't understand why its not working. I even tried roofs.txt from different clients with no luck. Interesting how someone said recently that the "client decides nothing" and at the same time it happened with prof.txt when you could messed up with it too. I kinda lost tbh.

Back