I love this website it has amazing step by step tutorials for building amazing and beautiful player made house deco.
Every UO player should have this page bookmarked!

Hi!

I'm actually the owner of Castles and Courtyards and a newer site,
UOHomeDecor.com UOHomeDecor.com

Milva, you contacted Lord Chaos from UOforums about CNC. Please message me here with questions or concerns.

CNC is being ported, slowly, but surely, into UOHomeDecor so that it won't decay and everyone is welcomed to use either/both sites.

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Kayhynn so very nice to see you visiting ServUO :) Thank You so much for the information you have provided with Castles and Courtyards along with your new site UOHomeDecor.com. I will now send you a pm

@Kayhynn - wow amazing. I have loved the site CNC for years! I've used tutorials off that site and had great results, can't thank you enough for those contributions to the uo community. This new site UOHomeDecor has a ton of really useful information for player housing I give it two thumbs up already and I'll pass it along to everyone i can! again thank you for staying active in the community!!!

Not a problem! Glad you like it.

The CNC site is slowly being totally incorporated into UOHomeDecor, along with video tours and guides of homes on the official shards - as I'm working to be an official fansite, I can't show stuff from free shards - but I don't mind helping out where I can. CNC site will, eventually, redirect to UOHomeDecor and be removed from the server - once all the guides are on UOHomeDecor. It's just a time consuming process because of how the site was coded.

Back