So after the last stuff got a bit out of hand I will try it again here cause I think there is a lot of potential going randomly lost in the aether right now.

I will just summon up what I know so far of stuff I faced in Centred+ and same for Fiddler (Hopefully not there with Fiddler+ after the translation- m309 started one, I stepped in and got lost, so I think we need to do this more focused. And of course we could need some help with bugfixing from people from the community.)
I honestly collected what I think is necessary to get this stuff running properly and I marked what I think is top level stuff (But it concerns more graphics and not the rest, so it is my top list and I would be glad to add more stuff..)

Critical
Less critical

Known bugs in Centred+

1. Random encounters of this: "Access violation, Press "ok" to contiunue and risk data corruption press "Cancel" to close. ??? Did not figure out what triggers this stuff :-/
  2. Creepy add area button "the green plus" it is so hard to find the right spot.. (The best is to try it after a bottle or wine^^)
  3. Loading of areas and stuff (Zoom out zoom in) takes like and aeon to go. (And come on, I have a render machine running, so I don't think it is a memory limitation problem of my machine...)
Cool features for Centred+ would be:

1. .uop support (For the rest of the community ^^)
  2. Smooth draw for height or tile transitions
  3. More tile transitions available
  4. Set non static tiles (I know this is hard, but anyway, it would be AWESOME!!!!)

Known Fiddler issues:
  1. Limited items an textures, etc... (texidx.mul, artidx.mul, etc) -> Open slot limits for all files
  2. No proper read out and save for the more of items (Crashes randomly :-( )
  3. No proper loading and saving times (Feels like an aeon^^)
-> As far as I know Fiddler+ is a combination or Centred+ and Fiddler and has no limitations the way Fiddler has since you, StaticZ, expandeds your files aswell?

Centered+ has an issue with mushrooms. Even though it places them and shows them as mushrooms. When you go into game to walk around and see your edits it will have crystals or something like that. It is basically all the little mushrooms.

Is it really an issue with Centred+...Reminds me of the weired season settings I faced many times....
Yes it is known to the creator. But, never addressed. I looked into the code and found where some ID#s were wrong but, changing them there did not resolve the issue. So there must have been some other code I could never find that also had the mushrooms wrong. It is really annoying. I had spent hours making this amazing mushroom decorated area only to log into game to a ugly mess lol

haha,

ok, then I will have some other issues.. I changed the mushrooms for something else in the game ... Hope that somestuff is coming soon... It is desperatly needed.

haha,

ok, then I will have some other issues.. I changed the mushrooms for something else in the game ... Hope that somestuff is coming soon... It is desperatly needed.
A work around is to export the mushrooms. Then import them back into you art.mul in free slots. Do the tiledata for them and use them to decor rather that the broken ones from the menu. I seriously doubt an update is coming. A new program was in the works to replace centered and fiddler by the developer staticz. And it is not even out yet. So I doubt he is going to go backward before he goes forward.

Random encounters of this: "Access violation, Press "ok" to contiunue and risk data corruption press "Cancel" to close. ??? Did not figure out what triggers this stuff :-/
One of such error occurs while moving cursor in paint mode when result altitude become too small or high. For example when cursor is over a tile with height property 255. It was fixed. One other was related with invalid tiles in groups. I fixed them, thow there can be still more errors.

Creepy add area button "the green plus" it is so hard to find the right spot.. (The best is to try it after a bottle or wine^^)
I don't understand what you mean. Can you describe more detail?

Loading of areas and stuff (Zoom out zoom in) takes like and aeon to go. (And come on, I have a render machine running, so I don't think it is a memory limitation problem of my machine...)
Was optimized, it still can work slower on high resolutions but at least it become usable.

.uop support (For the rest of the community ^^)
Added.

Smooth draw for height or tile transitions
Not understand what exactly you mean. Can you explain?

More tile transitions available
If you speak about brushes - they are customizable. If not then I don't understand anything.

Set non static tiles (I know this is hard, but anyway, it would be AWESOME!!!!)
I have such plans, but this will require integration of centred server to game server.
[doublepost=1507666474][/doublepost]
Yes it is known to the creator. But, never addressed. I looked into the code and found where some ID#s were wrong but, changing them there did not resolve the issue. So there must have been some other code I could never find that also had the mushrooms wrong. It is really annoying. I had spent hours making this amazing mushroom decorated area only to log into game to a ugly mess lol
First time hear, can you give problem ids? Are you sure its not just the result of client seasons or client art replacment (art.def)?

One of such error occurs while moving cursor in paint mode when result altitude become too small or high. For example when cursor is over a tile with height property 255. It was fixed. One other was related with invalid tiles in groups. I fixed them, thow there can be still more errors.

I don't understand what you mean. Can you describe more detail?

Was optimized, it still can work slower on high resolutions but at least it become usable.

Added.

Not understand what exactly you mean. Can you explain?

If you speak about brushes - they are customizable. If not then I don't understand anything.

I have such plans, but this will require integration of centred server to game server.
[doublepost=1507666474][/doublepost]
First time hear, can you give problem ids? Are you sure its not just the result of client seasons or client art replacment (art.def)?
I will have to test again. To get all IDs It was the classic small brown mushrooms I believe.

I'm trying to load 0.7.9 for the first time and I got two problems :
1. Range check error.
2. Access violation.

I already tried with deleting the folder in Local Files.

Hey guys, So my friend made a script to add new multis to the tilesentry and tilesgroup xml so we could place custom multis into Centered. a lot of them work flawlessly but when i try to put in the larger multis, im getting the, Range Check" and "Access Violation" errors. Im guessing its a limitation in centered that only alows you to draw multis that are only so big. Just thought i would throw this in here and see if anyone else ran into this or if i could get answers.

has anyone found a solution to the "range check" and "access violation" issues?
[doublepost=1549130819][/doublepost]My only clue is that the <Format> entry under <Map> in xml file defaults to 0x00000002 every time I run the server.

Back