So i just got CentrED+7.8 installed last night & played around with the tools CentrED+ is Amazing
but didnt spend much time at it.

How do i edit the ground say i erase a house in town & wanna make the floor thats left behind into the gravel tile how do i do this? I saw a tool to see the walkable tiles not sure how to erase or change
the ground tiles

ill prob figure it out but if anyone can tell me it may speed this up for me thanks

-Make sure you're viewing the "Tiles" tab at the top left below the Menu Bar.
-Select the "Texture" check box at the top left of the UI, right under the Tiles tab.
-Scroll through the visible list of available Land/Texture tiles, and select the one you'd like to draw by left clicking it.
-Select the Draw icon (pencil) to the right of Tiles tab by left clicking it
-Draw the tiles in the window display

i jus figured it out ha the draw didnt work until i unchecked "DisplayTiles NO Draw tiles" should read the tooltips huh

ty for the help though

Like an ape first think i wanna do is button mash

Nope. The only way to rehue ground tiles is to extract the art, recolor it, and then patch the client/server files.

This isn't in English but it's a tutorial for using Centred+ Helped me to figure out what each icon did a little faster:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

thanks i did watch one (not engish\ like CentrED+ site :Dcryptic) the only things that got me was figuring out the upper ceiling/Floors these are statics lol duh i did know that i kept going back to the texture tiles not the statics tab, the virual layer is awesome, though having to uncheck the lower walls & stairs etc. to delete upper floors\walls in a drag capture can be an extra step not a huge deal

the impassable ground tiles when to use these like blind spots so no one gets stuck

the only questions i have to answer right now is how do i change floor tile hues & can i add new floor tiles to mul without deleting orginals so im not changing random areas on the map.

Also i see a -Fill- tool but i have no idea what this does yet still annoyed with windows disappearing if my mouse isnt in the right area of the edit tool windows this is useful mostly but when its not it is really not helping me, i cant keep the Fill window open long enough to read it let alone figure out what it even does

but i will ...

For Statics select the static you want to use, then you click the ColorStatics icon(F6)Painters Palette), next select the color you want, finally select DrawingTiles(F2(Pencil) and you are ready to draw tiles that are hued. This only applies to Statics, and will not hue LandTiles.

You can use UOFiddler to add and/or replace tiles in the Mul's. I agree with the disappearing menus, they are annoying. My pencil drop-down menu seems to have color options that are truncated leaving some options unselectable. I normally can just slightly move the mouse cursor slightly down and to the right then quickly stop. This leaves the cursor in the middle of the options drop-down box. Even then it's kinda hit/miss. Anyway, good luck to ya! (^8

Back