Good day all,

I've been developing my shard for a number of years now and have used CentrED 0-6-3 on Windows 10 for hundreds of hours. Recently, anytime I attempt to log into cedserver it'll accept the connection of my account and then CentrED immediately closes, but the process remains running in the background

I see this window appear for a second:
1681234502126.png
Afterward, cedserver shows that my account has connected but CentrED itself just disappears.

Has anyone run into this problem before and know how to fix it? I've tried re-installing endless times with different versions, connecting via lan or the internet to different server pcs, always with this same result

Thanks!

Last edited:
Solved the issue:

Try deleting c:\Users\<YourUsername>\AppData\Local\CentrED\CentrED.xml while CentrED is not running (check the task manager please). If that doesn't help either, you could also delete the whole directory ... that shouldn't be necessary though.

I have tried deleteing appdata files didnt help me.

Im having issues when trying to connect to the server.
It shows that im trying to connect to the server but does not fully connect. and throws me back to the connecting settings

same, some helps would be very appreciated :) connecting CentrED+ on my local Ruins & Richs server doesnt work and it automaticly close after putting the password. I try different Format and Width and nothing work. Anyone hav a quick solutions to our problems?

here my xml
1698687017874.png

Last edited:
Back