Centred + Quintessence was one of my first forays into the huge updates that the program and the server control had alot to offer. Going into it, after finally getting the CEDserver.exe program running, I attempted to get the client running, and got a massive "Range Check Error", on a UO Pixel Map based on the 2-Welten format, and on a Post ML client is 896x512 for format size. When the Quintessence client is booted up and set, there is a massive line of "Range Check Errors" which then forces the Server data to be corrupted and then forces a reinstallation of CEDserver filepaths.

My current System Specs are as follows:

Windows 7 / 6 GB RAM / Radeon Graphics card, etc.

I do not have a firewall set to open with the program, no Windows Firewall, but I do have a custom program that's been made personally to keep spyware or adware to load with certain programs. After much checking, that has been successfully placed as not the culprit.

Thoughts or ideas?

Ok, some questions...

Are both the server and client running on the same machine?

Are you using separate files for the server and client?

If so, are they both exactly the same files? (Check to be sure)

Did you set the IP as localhost?

Edit:
The 2-Welten map is a pre-ML size, or 768x512. Unless you used a map copy program and pasted it onto a post-ML, that might be your problem.

1. Yes, they are running on the same machine.

2. I got the latest versions offered on the Centred + site that it offered, and the latest installation package offered the CedServer to be placed within the folders.

3. Localhost and 127.0.0.1 separately, yes.

4. "Pre-ML size"? Uh-oh... I might have to look into that for the specified versions, that might be the issue...

Thank you, M309, I truly appreciate the help and will keep this thread apprised if necessary.

Back