hi i updated server client yesterday to newest version.
now charakters cant walk in termur anymore. everywhere invisible barriers...even as gamemaster.

Anyone a clue what that can be?
is there a possibilty to undo last patch?

the client i use to play has the same version btw.

Last edited:
i had an older client on my laptop and copied the folder to my serversystem, that worked :) phew
i guess the problem ist the new facet eodon

As long as you have the newest client files in both your server and client folders, everything should sync up. When the server has a newer version map files and your client has older version or visa versa you will run into issues like that (usually only when there's an expansion difference between them though). If you updated your client fully and then copied those files to your server directory you should be able to use everything new -- just gotta make sure your laptop has the updated client and such too. Of course everyone else using your server will have to have the updated client as well.

hehe that didnt work... even with full patched client i was not able to move in termur (and stygian abyss) on fully patched server. Whyever...

Well yes, it is quite useful if you want to add additional maps. But the reason I was wondering was just because UltimaLive caches map files in a certain folder and that could be one potential cause for a problem like yours ; but since you don't use it obviously that's not the problem :).

You stated that you updated your game client, but are you now using ServUO or have you updated your server?

everything okay now... :) i had patched my server uo folder that is used by servuo. But i was able to overwrite it with the old version again :)

Back