Afternoon all,

I'm not sure if this is right place to post, I'll try here. I have additional maps that I want to stream via Ultima Live. How can I use ClassicUO to use the additional maps that I have instead of streaming them? (maps 32,33,34,35)

I replaced all my maps, but only works on older clients such as 7.0.23.1 Patch 65 SA. I can still get the larger boats and have a great Piret system started. only trouble I have is my maps are way to big for Downloads

I replaced all my maps, but only works on older clients such as 7.0.23.1 Patch 65 SA. I can still get the larger boats and have a great Piret system started. only trouble I have is my maps are way to big for Downloads
Sign up for a free Google account. Then use Google Drive to store your files and make them public to download. There is more than enough space to host your client for others to download and then you don't have to deal with crap like that MegaDrive that some people insist on using.

Then the only trouble I have is converting MUL to UOP. But even if I use Google who wants to D/l for up to an hour ?

An hour? Most of us moved away from dial up to broadband or fiber. Google drive has really good download rates and people can get full game clients in just a few minutes.

I'm stuck on this problem as well. Sorry to resurrect old thread. I saw the classicuo command line for custom maps, but I'm guessing you just add the mapdefinitions like you would have with ultima live?

Back