i want to know how chage the color of LightCircle of equipable items.(Candle,Torch,Lantern,Lamppost,,etc)
i have searched about this for few days,and i found I need to modify mulsfile.
But i don't proceed from that place.(I use mulpatcher)
What I can't understand is below.

1.If I add the new bmpfile of custom colored LightCircle, this bmpfile is always black color. How Can I Change LightCircle to colored one?

2.Each equipable light items(lantern,candle..etc) has a specific typr of LightCircle.Therefore,if I changed the
LightCircle of Lantern from Circle300 to Circle150, When I am wearing these Items,it does not change.(except it is on ground)
How Can I change the type of LightCircle when I equip the items?
And If theare are usefule tools about it , Please let me know.

Below picture is what i want to do.
https://www.servuo.com/attachments/ooohcolors-png.4952/

Thanks for your cooperation.

No.Because I think it is not ploblem about cs files but it is ploblem about mul or dll files.
(So far I have looked into light.cs,lightsorce.cs.Baselight.cs.But I have not found any dubious section,)
All what I did is only making circle bigger than usual.
↓this...
http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org1006591.jpg

i am not good at programming,Thanks for your cooperation.

LightSources are handled in the Light.mul
You cannot add new ones, but you can change what's available.
Colored light is only available from the colored lanterns, those are hard-coded in the client and cannot be changed. There is a: blue one, red one, green one, and a purple one and those are the colors you get. Red and Green are the brightest, blue and purple are a bit dim.

Thanks for your replying.
I am looking into colored Lantern in my script folders(red,blue,green,purple Lantern) but I don't find these Lantern.
Where Can I find these Lantern?(i did serching at ServUO github etc,, but i did't find these items. )

My client ver.7.0.30.1

Thanks for your help.

Thanks for your replying.
I am looking into colored Lantern in my script folders(red,blue,green,purple Lantern) but I don't find these Lantern.
Where Can I find these Lantern?(i did serching at ServUO github etc,, but i did't find these items. )

My client ver.7.0.30.1

Thanks for your help.

You can take the regular Lantern.cs and add all 4 colored lanterns to it, if you want. As far as I know, ServUO doesn't come with scripted colored lanterns. The itemIDs can be found in UOFiddler, they are together as a set, so you can't miss them. :)

Back