Today i tried to include VitaNex-Core 5.3.1.0 (Releases · Vita-Nex/Core) into the latest Revision of ServUO (GitHub - ServUO/ServUO at master). I unzipped the package and copied as described in Readme.md the full directory into Scripts/VitaNex/Core/.

When i compiled it say:
  • Missing References to
    • MobileIncomingOld
    • MobileIncomingSA
    • WorldItemSA
    • WorldItemHS
  • Cannot override Functions:
    • public override void OnSingleClick(Mobile from)
As far as i understand VNC should work with Pub 57 and 58. So i questionate:
  • Do i need to downgrade ServUO to pub 57 or 58 wip?
  • Do i miss something else?
  • Does VNC might need an update?
Btw its been a while we´ve talked to each other :) Its nice you are still working on VNC!

Best regards

Crome

Yea, it's not compatible with the current ServUO "master" branch (which isn't stable or recommended for use).
It should work fine if you install to P57 or P58 specifically.

Also ahead of time, if you have any '.' characters in a folder name in your shard's root path, VitaNex will not properly resolve its installation location - so make sure you remove the '.' from folder names if there are any.

Yea, it's not compatible with the current ServUO "master" branch (which isn't stable or recommended for use).
It should work fine if you install to P57 or P58 specifically.

Also ahead of time, if you have any '.' characters in a folder name in your shard's root path, VitaNex will not properly resolve its installation location - so make sure you remove the '.' from folder names if there are any.
Damn i thought so. What would be your recommendation ? Pub 57 or 58 for now? I have not modified the core that much, that i couldn´t merge

Back