So im trying to run a Expansion.None server i use to have it set up and working where people could place any door / wall / floor from the customize house menu

been gone a while i know things have changed

this is the old line that use to work as you can see the val== 0 || line was changed via mark from runuo's advice long ago.

C#:
public bool CheckValidity(int val)
        {
            if (val == -1)
            {
                return false;
            }

return ( val == 0 || (0xD02C0 & val) != 0 );
        }

I have replaced the 0xD02C0 with 0x4060FB for the new TOL expansion. to no avail i have tried multiple ||'s still nothing i can either place doors and not walls or vise versa I have taken all the new doors, walls, floors.txt files from client and dropped them in my data/componenet folders. still nothing is there still a way to achieve this? thanks all for the help

on my admin account i can place ALL just on regular accounts am i having an issue so this is the code i am using now and everything but doors places and i can place NO doors at all not even old old ones

C#:
public bool CheckValidity( int val )
        {
            if ( val == -1 )
                return false;

return ( val == 0 || (0x4060FB & val) != 0 || (0xD02C0 & val) != 0  ); //Original value return ( val == 0 || ((int)ExpansionInfo.CoreExpansion.CustomHousingFlag & val) != 0 );
        }

Back