So I was unable to find a true download for ServUO ...so I just dropped some of the scripts from here into my RunUO 2.5 folder and they worked like a charm. Wooden weapons and a neat map travel system for players to explore.

But now I am confused, do I need ServUO? or can I just keep using them on RunUO 2.5? also curious if ServUO has Mysticism on it? or anything new RunUO 2.5 doesn't have.

Not trying to insult servUO! just curious what the difference is.

ServUO is a Branch of RunUO. RunUO is no longer updated or supported by recent client so ServUO is simply a new team that update there server.

If you want the ServUO Server look at the top of the website at "ServUO Repo" Click there and then on the right side middle or so screen "Download Zip" It should be a ready to use server with minor modification to do for it to be running perfectly.

windows 8 and I am not sure how to get a report of it. I can fiddle with it ^_^ getting late for me. if nothing else I can google like a madwoman tomorrow for fixes.

I am so stupid >.< was nearly going insane as I followed all directions.. So I thought! I missed one tiny teeny lil step. Windows 8 has to run as Admin =p then it compiled and stuffs....also To the team who worked on ServUO *bakes dozens of cookies!* baked goods for life. this has Mysticism in it! and alot more mosters. Am curious though o.o is high seas on it? I saw some people had pirate mods on here.

Oh and am on version 0.5 build 5581.41606 publish 54. Is t his the most current? it's what came in the zip from the site.

oh and eep before i go to bed another big question. if i was able to log in. everything is ok right? I got my bard spells and cleric spells to work on it so far! am just curious do I need to put my imbue system on here? or does imbuing work in ServUO already?

also will it break anything if i try and make throwing weapons usable by all races?

Super apology for all the newbie questions, new to scripting and just trying to make a neat server with lots to do for some friends and I.

Last edited:
I would say the best think is to try and see if it work! I cant tel you of any system available but pretty much everything work on this one. Also I dont think there is a imbuing system on it!

Correct Pub 54 is the newest, you will need to add Imbue there is very little of this in so far. Basketweaving would be in also, I suggest going through your scripts folder just to get an idea of what would be in ServUO so far :)

Thank you both so much for helping me along in this ^_^ ServUO is abit different.. but so far loving how complete it is.

Back